4.12 [end]

In addition to dealing with everything about Xie Heng, Jiang Bozhou has always been a person who does as he pleases, and does not care about refuting Bourne's face. "I don't recognize that the God of Light and the God of Darkness can be friends."

  "But the God of Light and the God of Darkness can become the closest lovers, so how easy it would be for us to become friends." Bourne's eyes were full of interest. "Don't you invite me in to sit down? My dear old man friend."

  Jiang Bozhou didn't want to let Bourne in and blocked him outside the door, "I haven't seen you for ten thousand years. You've become a lot thicker-skinned."

  "Oh? That's really my honor. Your Majesty, you must know that being thick-skinned is a compliment to an outstanding politician." Bourne used the word "thick-skinned" vividly and successfully angered Jiang Bozhou.

  Seeing that the situation was not good, Xie Heng quickly hugged his lover who was about to go berserk and stopped Jiang Bozhou from making a deadly move. The god of light is now in him, and the original god of light will definitely not be able to withstand Jiang Bozhou's attack.

  Jiang Bozhou held Xie Heng's arms, not forgetting to look back and glare at Bourne before reluctantly lying in Xie Heng's arms.

  "This gentle gentleman, I am Bourne. Do you still remember me? We met twice during Hanukkah a few years ago." Bourne has been in the world for so many years and has long become a familiar person. The old man who talks about people and ghosts has thrown aside the restraint and integrity he had when he was the God of Light, not to mention that he is very happy to do anything that makes Jiang Bozhou angry.

  "It doesn't matter if you don't remember. Please allow me to praise you." Bourne didn't need Xie Heng to answer and kept talking to himself, "When I first saw you, I was attracted by your appearance. I'm overwhelmed. Your golden eyes are like the hot sun, suddenly illuminating my cold heart." Bourne praised, his eyes full of sincerity.

  Xie Heng finally couldn't help but interrupted Bourne, "Excuse me, is there something important for your visit?"

  "Oh, look what you said, you can't come to visit if you don't have anything important to do?" Bourne winked playfully and covered his chest, "Your most sincere admirer feels very sad."

  Xie Heng suddenly wanted to drive people away.

  Jiang Bozhou was furious, "I am the most loyal believer of God! Try saying something again!"

  "Oh, okay, okay! Since you mind very much, let's change the topic." Bourne looked sad, but Xie Heng didn't miss the smile at the corner of his mouth.

  "So what's the matter with you?" Xie Heng's face turned completely cold and he asked Bourne, while his hand was comforting Zhou Zhou who was already angry.

  Bourne is a very perceptive person. When he felt that he had reached the bottom line between the two of them, he stopped acting like a monster and returned to being serious in an instant.

  "I came to you two to invite you to my ceremony." With a smile, Bourne took out two rolls of parchment invitations from his pocket and handed them to Xie Heng's hands.

  Jiang Bozhou refused directly, "Do you have any other ceremonies worthy of our participation? I won't go."

  "That's such a pity. Tomorrow I will take over the position of Pope of the Temple of Light. It is said that this position is the closest to the God of Light -" How else can we say that the God of Light and the God of Darkness are old enemies? Look at Bourne's ability to make people angry. Every word he speaks touches Jiang Bozhou's point of anger.