1

Chapter 1 Strange Infectious Disease

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

"Dong dong dong!" There was a rapid knock on the door.

"Little girl, little girl?"

Xia Yao woke up from her sleep instantly.

The moment she opened her eyes, she realized that this was not the place where she went to sleep.

The unfamiliar environment made her feel violently uneasy, and her breathing suddenly became rapid...

At this time...

"Dong dong dong." There was another knock on the door.

"Little girl, it's already past ten in the morning. The breakfast you asked me to leave for you is already cold. Do you still want to eat it?"

The voice of the middle-aged woman outside the door was obviously a little unhappy.

Wait, what is going on and why is she here?

"What are you doing? If you don't open the door, I will unlock it directly..." The woman outside the door obviously had no patience anymore.

Although she was confused, she finally chose to open the door.

Standing outside the door was a fashionably dressed middle-aged woman who looked to be in her fifties.

As soon as she opened the door, the middle-aged woman's frown instantly relaxed.

"No, you can open the door now. This is the breakfast you asked me to leave for you!" He handed the paper breakfast bag in his hand to the girl.

Xia Yao was stunned for a moment, still unable to recover.

"Come on, why are you so dazed? I still have a lot of tenant matters to deal with!" The landlady was speechless when she saw the girl's dazed look.

"Okay, don't ask me to buy breakfast in the future, even if you give me money." The landlady could only stuff the bag into the girl's hands, and left without caring about the reaction.

Xia Yao was left staring blankly at the breakfast in her hands.

"Breakfast?" She opened the breakfast bag.

I found that there was actually a piece of sesame seed cake that had cooled down, but I could still smell a faint smell of wheat.

She subconsciously began to salivate in her mouth.

Regardless of whether it was a dream or not, it had been a long time since she had eaten anything like sesame cakes.

So she stuffed it into her mouth without hesitation, and then started to devour it.

"Ahem~" Because I ate in a hurry, the biscuits were very dry and my throat was a little choked.

She quickly subconsciously looked for water.

I saw a glass of water on the small table by the window. I quickly picked it up and drank it in one gulp.

After drinking the water, he put the water glass back on the small table.

My hand accidentally touched the porcelain vase. Seeing that the porcelain vase containing flowers was about to fall over, I subconsciously held on to it.

Wait a minute...

The porcelain vase actually contained a bright golden sunflower that was blooming, and it also exuded a faint floral fragrance.