25

Chapter 25 Basic Tutorial Completed

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

The average person's right hand is stronger than the left hand. This is a common sense problem. The reason is related to genes and acquired training.

It seems that I have to work hard again! come on! I can definitely do it.

Thinking of this, she started working hard again.

Sometimes talent is really more important than hard work. Why is a genius called a genius?

Similarly, it may take you a hundred days to learn something new, but it only takes one hour. This is the difference.

But even if a person is extremely talented, he still needs to put in an hour, and will achieve nothing without any effort.

Xia Yao obviously doesn't know if she is a talented person, but she must be the kind of person who can work hard.

Of course, if Xia Yao asks this question at this time.

The system will answer:

Yes, host you are.

Of course, if the young player Li Zhiguo knew some of the causes and consequences and used his language to explain this sentence, it would be like this.

You can even mobilize his core to participate in learning. Who are you if you are not? This is not called talent anymore, this is called cheating!

I dont know how long time has passed.

But this time, -12 red damage popped up on the target, and -18 red damage popped up on the back kick.

[Power is 100% exerted. Congratulations on completing the elementary tutorial. Do you want to start the intermediate tutorial? 】

Are there any intermediate tutorials?

She was about to click start.

"Dear host, you have been training for an hour. Based on the importance you attach to your family, it is recommended that you exit the virtual space first and communicate with your family before continuing the training."

Has it actually been an hour?

You really need to go out. Otherwise, if your mother knocks on your door and doesn't answer, it will frighten her.

From then on, she chose to withdraw from the world.

Then Xia Yao disappeared from this world, and then the whole world darkened for an instant, even the grassland turned into gray, and then completely turned into nothingness.

Xia Yao opened the door and walked out subconsciously. She felt much lighter than usual. Sure enough, there was something about this beginner's tutorial.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

Mu Wen was obviously shocked. The kitchen knife in her hand almost fell into the wrong position and almost cut her hand.

"Why are you walking so silently, girl? I'm chopping green onions. If I hadn't reacted quickly, I would have cut them all!"

Hey... doesn't she make any noise when she walks now?

"Okay, don't wait here. I've already made breakfast. I originally planned to cut the ingredients and go get you and your dad to eat. Now that you're awake, go get your dad to get up and eat."

"He is tending his vegetables in the backyard, go quickly." After saying this, he continued chopping green onions without raising his head.

Fine.

She walked downstairs and opened the door to the backyard.

The sound of rain in my ears suddenly became louder. The rain in front of me was like beads falling from the sky. I could even see the falling water drops with my naked eyes, instead of the thin lines of yesterday. This rain was obviously much heavier than yesterday.

Xia Xun was wearing a bamboo hat and a raincoat at the moment, and the rain kept hitting his bamboo hat and splashing in all directions.

I am bending over to loosen the weeds in the vegetable field (pulling weeds).

"Dad! It's time to have breakfast!" Xia Yao shouted loudly.

But the rain was too loud, and Xia Xun, who was busy, continued his weeding operation without any change at all.

At this time.

A small black figure suddenly pounced on Xia Yao in the rain.

Xia Yao retreated subconsciously.

"Woof?" Xiao Zhizhi obviously couldn't understand why the master backed away, so he tilted his little head with a puzzled look on his face.

"Xiao Zhizhi? Why are you here..."

By the way, she almost forgot that Xiaozhizhi slept with her parents in their room at night. After all, Xiaozhizhi had to get familiar with her parents, so that Xiaozhizhi could play a greater role.

Who would have thought that Dad actually brought Xiao Zhizhi into the yard, and then went to tend his vegetable patch, not caring about Xiao Zhizhi at all.

No, I need to explain it clearly to my father later. Although Xiao Zhizhi was already two months old when he got home, even with the time spent at home, he is still a puppy and his immunity is not high.

If she got a cold, she didn't have any pet medicine to treat it.

Thinking of this, I got a raincoat from the space and quickly put it on myself, and then ran quickly to the vegetable garden.

"Dad! Stop it now." He shouted while gently pushing Xia Xun's body.

"Yao Yao? Why are you here?" He subconsciously raised his head.

"Mom asked me to call you to eat, so hurry up and leave!" After saying that, she quickly turned around, lowered her head and said to the little thing who had been following her: "Let's go, Sesame."

One person and one dog soon left the backyard.

Xia Xun was left standing alone in the backyard, slightly stunned. This girl was really not a cotton-padded jacket. Even if she was a cotton-padded jacket, she was still a black-hearted cotton.

He didn't even wait for his old father to come with him, but he left with the dog so neatly. The old father was worse than a dog, how could he not be a black-hearted cotton?

"Hey~" Xia Xun let out a long sigh, then stood up, put the weeds in the compost bin, and then walked towards the backyard door.