35

Chapter 35 What a Mary Sue Rainbow Sword, its mine

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

"This is it, this is the warehouse." Wen Yifan walked in first.

Xia Yao also followed.

I was stunned for a moment.

All I saw on the ground and on the walls were metal weapon racks filled with all kinds of weapons, including swords, guns, clubs, all kinds of long-range bows, and even a meteor hammer.

Although there are only one or two, it seems that they are used to make up the number. After all, completeness is also a kind of face.

She quickly glanced at all the weapons, and finally her eyes stopped right in front of her, where a weapon was placed on a separate shelf on a red Eight Immortals table.

It's a sword!

It actually coincided with her goal. Thinking of this, she quickly stepped forward.

I picked up the sword with one hand and found that it seemed to be quite heavy. It weighed about 20 kilograms? 30 pounds?

Well, she doesn't know.

[Host, the blade of this sword is made of Hongyu iron. The length of the sword is 1.3m. The hilt is titanium alloy, with a small amount of gold decoration. The sword frame is inlaid with an ammolite and several broken diamonds. The overall net weight is 31.56KG. 】

How much is 62 pounds? Good guy.

Wen Yifan on the side saw Xia Yao looking like she couldn't put it down and stepped forward quickly.

"I didn't expect you, a girl, to be so strong, could actually pick up this sword with one hand."

"It's okay, I can barely hold it up, but I like it very much..." It's better to be modest, since you are pretending to be a pig and eating the tiger.

However, who can refuse such a sword.

This sword is slender and smooth overall. The entire sword body is actually rainbow-colored. The colors are evenly intertwined. As the sword body is shaken, the colors will change and flow, just like a real rainbow. The overall craftsmanship of the sword body is rigorous, and it has eight sword faces. Woolen cloth.

The overall shape of the sword grid (gauntlet) is like the petals of the other side flower. The overall shape is red and silver. The gold is made into a very small oval shape, which becomes the stamen of the other side flower, and the ammonite stone mentioned in the system is Set in the center of the Biangan flower, this gemstone was cut into a perfect diamond shape and set right in the middle of the sword grid.

The characteristics of ammolite stone are somewhat similar to the characteristics of Hongyu Iron, but it does not completely contain seven colors. It seems that only one purple is missing, and the color distribution size has no rules at all, but the colors are rich and moving, and they are all bright colors. It always gives people a bold visual collision at first glance, but the boundary between them is not abrupt, and can even be said to be delicate, a perfect gradient fusion.

As my fingers brushed against this gemstone, I felt the texture was delicate and transparent.

The more I watch it, the more I cant put it down! This is simply amazing, the appearance is incredible!

"Little sister, do you really think you can use it as a weapon if you can afford it?"

"This sword is made of Hongyu Iron. You should have heard of Hongyu Iron. This thing is made of a new type of metal element captured from space.

"Because of its rainbow-like properties, the Academy of Metal Science named it Hongyu Iron. It is extremely dense and has a higher hardness than chromium, the strongest metal in the field of chemistry. However, the specific value has not been announced. However, ordinary pure metals have strong At the same time, it is very brittle and can easily suffer deformation damage and fracture if you are not careful. However, Hongyu Iron is different. Its ductility is very good, even surpassing the strongest alloy steel that is currently the best researched. It is very worthy of study... This piece of Hongyu Iron has been in the Academy of Sciences for about seven or eight years. It has never been captured in the universe again, and the research has come to an end. In order not to waste funds, only a little bit is left as material for preservation, and the rest is carried out. It went to auction and was finally bought by the owner of the club for 15.3 billion international currency.

Then the club owner made the sword. "

"I'm even more excited by your popular science talk!" Xia Yao's hand holding the sword hilt was slightly sweaty and sticky.

15.3 billion international currency, that is a height that she will never reach in her lifetime, and now, this sword belongs to me! Ha ha!

Rounding off, it equals a profit of 15.3 billion! What a free whore!

"This is about 60 kilograms. It's fine if you hold it for a while. If you want to fight with it, I think you are an old man who hanged himself..." Wen Yifan couldn't help but shake his head.

"Don't mind me. Anyway, I just like it. I might as well keep it for my collection. It's such a beautiful sword."

"..." Wen Yifan looked helpless. Come on, he was wasting his words. Dad still thinks this girl is a dangerous character. Who knew that he would look like a bumpkin when he sees a sword that is not useful but looks good.

Xia Yao didn't care what others thought, and picked up the scabbard wrapped in white brocade from the case box on the table under the shelf.

The scabbard looks much more ordinary, just regular and light in weight. It looks like it is carved from some kind of ancient wood. It is simple and elegant. You can also smell a light woody fragrance. It smells very good and seems to have a role in regulating emotions.

It seems that this scabbard is also a good thing.

It took a little effort to insert the sword into the scabbard.

Because the sword was about 1 meter long, and with the hilt, the sword was 1.3 meters long (system), and she was not very familiar with it, so she held the back end of the hilt stupidly, making it difficult to stuff it in.

After getting familiar with it, it will be much easier to hold the front part of the sword hilt.

After finishing all this, Xia Yao had time to look at the other two people.

I found that the bodyguard was also looking for a weapon that suited him, and the young master was collecting arrows and putting them in the quiver he carried on his back.

Neither of them paid attention to themselves.

Thinking of this, she looked away from the two of them and began to sneak weapons into the space.

There are no lights in this space. The two of them rely on night vision goggles, and their vision is still different from that in the daytime. What's more, the warehouse is really big. As long as she avoids them, she can see them and they can't see her.

Then, Xia Yao began her search journey.

Well, this is good. This knife is suitable for my father at first glance.

Wow, this white and pink compound bow is also good. It suits my mother Mu Wen at first glance. I must get it.

哇,这个装甲拳套也不错,虽然没有电力了,但是带上揍人的话应该也非常棒的!

At least five times more powerful than the ancient artifact brick!

Wow, this...so so...until the bracelet space is filled up, well, actually the space is almost full.

She couldn't have collected a lot, otherwise the two people traveling with her would have noticed that there was so much missing as long as they were not fools!

"Miss, are you okay? We are already okay." Wu Da was carrying a big bag behind him, which looked bulging. He also tied a compound bow with a rope and held a big knife in his hand.

Good guys, yes, they are all talents.