48

Chapter 48 William Calleville

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Identity: William Calleville

Magic level: Sixth level, seventh level great mage

Possess skills:

1. The power of light (lock): the power to control light...the binding of light, the...

2. The power of space (lock):...(omitted)

...I dont know how many locked skills later.

7. Seventh-level perfection in potion science (orange excellence): Innately possesses perfect control over the herbal properties and magic patterns of potions, and can perfectly make any potion below level eight.

8. Self-developed skill - Magic Conduction (Purple Rare): Using magic power to infect an inanimate object for a long time can change its nature, transform it into a magic item and randomly grant it abilities.

9. Self-developed skill - Eternal Sun (Blue Advanced): Uses magic power to simulate a small sun, and also incorporates wood magic power. It can not only simulate light, provide light for herbs at all times, but also make the magic medicine grow slightly faster. Some.

10. Self-developed skills - Dual-purpose (blue advanced): Use the wind skillfully... (omitted)

...There are also many self-developed skills, and at first glance, you can tell that you are a talented person who can draw inferences from one example to another.

Elk felt that her brain was a little congested. This was not an asymmetrical battle. Why was she assigned the role of a great mage? And she had a dual identity, right?

Even though she was a little nervous and felt a little bit wrong, most of her skills were locked.

She can only use some weird self-developed skills, but none of these skills can directly attack people.

To put it bluntly, if the other skills were not locked, she would be able to use the body of a sixth-level and seventh-level great mage.

My space is extinguished! How do you cope?

It doesnt matter who you are, good guy or bad guy. Anyway, Im the only one left. Shouldnt I win the game directly?

Thinking about it this way, it doesn't seem to be a pervert, it's just that the character she possesses is perverted, and the system just assigned her an identity that is good at potions.

Otherwise, her witch wouldn't be able to refine the two medicines, so what's the point of playing this game?

Thinking about it this way, she felt that there was no problem - it was very reasonable and very reasonable!

Ding~ system prompts.

[Player Elk is asked to leave the house as soon as possible and enter the hall for a meeting to complete the gathering of 12 players. 】A burst of relaxed and cheerful music sounded.

Elk carefully put the card away and put it in the drawer before going out.

The corridor is straight, leading to the lobby on one side and the player's residence on the other.

Passing through the corridor, Elk dutifully walked towards the hall.

When we arrived at the lobby, we found that all the players were already sitting in their seats. They all had floating number plates on their bodies, numbers 1 to 11 respectively.