22

Chapter 22 The Evolved Cheetah

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Then he carried Sesame to the dining table and placed it on the ground.

The little thing huffed and drank a lot of water first, and then began to eat the dog food that Muxi put in the dog bowl.

"Sure enough, I'm hungry." Xia Yao said while gently stroking Xiao Zhizhi's fur.

She is not disturbing the puppy from eating, but is doing interference training. This should be done when the puppy is a puppy, so that the dog will not guard the food when it grows up.

In addition to keeping Xiaozhizhi as companion, another more important reason for her is that when it grows up, it can easily scare many people with ill intentions.

And it can evolve and become more powerful.

Moreover, dogs are born with a strong sense of smell and can sense unknown dangers. When they grow up, they will be of great help to the family.

The gentle sound of rain was suddenly mixed with people's cries for help.

"Ah! Leopard! Help! Help, someone open the door, help me!"

"Please open the door and save me! I have money. As long as whoever opens the door, I will give you all the money..."

But before the man finished speaking, a shrill scream from a man was heard the next second, and then there was no more movement.

Xia Yao subconsciously wanted to take a look.

"Yao Yao, please don't come over and look... He's already dead."

Mu Wen was sitting next to the window, so she saw the man's miserable condition immediately. After just one glance, she frowned and turned away. Her body was shaking slightly uncontrollably, and she even felt nauseated and wanted to vomit out what she had just eaten. food.

"What about that leopard?" This is no small matter. It has eaten people here and will definitely not leave easily.

"It's still eating now." Xia Xun suppressed the nausea in his heart and kept looking at the leopard intently.

At this moment, the light rain was still pouring outside the house. A leopard with yellow skin and black spots, about 1.7 meters long, was slightly prostrate at the moment. It held the prey with its front paws and was tearing off a piece of fresh meat. I dont know what part it was. , as it chewed, its sharp teeth were stained red with blood.

But its golden eyes were not entirely focused on the dead prey, but instead were carefully observing everything around it.

The rain washed away the blood, and the blood spread. The originally gray cement road was now faintly glowing with dark red, and the whole scene looked both terrifying and permeable.

Because it would be very stuffy at home when it rained, many people opened their windows to get some air, so those who were close heard the screams, and out of curiosity...

So many people saw this scene, some because of the man knocking on the door crazily, and some because of the man's screams that cut through the sky before his tragic death.

People were panicked for a moment, and no one even dared to open the windows, for fear of hearing the screams again and having nightmares all night!

"Fortunately, I have sent the stove to your eldest brother and his friends today. At least they won't be hungry."