101-110

Chapter 101 A huge change in mentality

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

In fact, Xia Yao couldn't finish all the food.

There is currently no better way to store it.

She might have to consider actually giving some of it to the residents of Furong Town.

Yesterday she took in 180,000 temporary residents and didn't take them seriously.

The only strange thing is that she is obviously not sensitive to numbers, but surprisingly writes down the specific number of residents.

When she woke up this morning, she opened the panel and immediately found that the numbers were missing.

Because the string of numbers representing residents has changed, and the numbers have dropped by five.

Five people died.

She didn't even know whether they were boys or girls, old or young.

But she could clearly see from this simple string of numbers that five people had left this world quietly.

I immediately felt an indescribable strange feeling.

She didn't know why, but it just made her feel uncomfortable.

When the Wen family leader saw that the other party was taciturn, he thought he had said something wrong, and his heart pounded.

"Miss Elk?" The head of the Wen family quickly explained for himself, "But I am just asking, not threatening you, nor the country..."

"What's your name?" She suddenly raised her eyes.

The head of the Wen family was obviously confused by this question, why did the topic suddenly turn to asking his name.

"My name is Wen Rong, glorious Rong, Miss Elk." Wen Rong reacted quickly, bowed his head slightly and said humbly.

Xia Yao felt clear at this moment - she needed assistants and subordinates!

This Wen Rong can obviously be alone, but he has the courage to ask for orders for the people. Judging from the fact that at least he has a passable character, he is also a talented person.

This massive granary broke her original idea of ​​settling in a corner and only caring about her family.

Food is precious. How dare Xia Yao, who has experienced the apocalypse, waste it, nor does she want to waste it.

Then... let's play it as a management game. Anyway, this territory is her own now. According to the game's management goals, she, the lord, must at least keep the population from shrinking.

To do all this, you need assistants and subordinates.

And Wen Rong is a suitable person.

"Wen Rong, are you willing to join us?" the girl asked directly.

Wen Rong's breathing became short for a moment. Can he? Join the national team?

After trying hard to keep his emotions suppressed, Wen Rong raised his eyebrows and smiled, and said without hesitation: "Of course I am willing!"

"Then sign the contract!" She directly asked the system to send the contract to Wen Rong.

Almost instantly, the black light particles had integrated into Wen Rong's body.

Apparently he signed the contract without any hesitation.

She completely relied on the power and prestige of the country, but this was what Wen Rong thought. It had nothing to do with her, and she was completely at ease.