81-90

Chapter 81 Trading the Miracle Stone

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

"Well, please come with me, young lady, and I will take you to see the master. Then you can discuss the deal."

Wu Da said respectfully, while taking out the key from his arms and opening the iron fence.

"Miss, be careful when you enter, there is glass on the ground..." Wu Da touched his head, almost forgot, and quickly reminded him.

Xia Yao nodded and walked in to find that the ground of the iron fence was indeed filled with all kinds of sharp broken glass.

Good guy, if someone comes in at night, the soles of their feet will be pierced directly.

Carefully avoiding the glass, the two walked in one after the other.

Wu Da followed a pattern and knocked on the door.

Soon someone opened the door.

It was the old man who opened the door.

"Wu Da, what's going on? Is there any way to open the warehouse door?" Master Wen looked hopeful.

"Master, there is no way. I have tried many methods, but I can't open the door, and my bicycle has been robbed..."

"Hey, it seems we have to reduce the daily food portion for everyone." Mr. Wen couldn't help but sigh.

As for water, he knew where the water storage tower was, and it only took a little effort to get it. It was actually not in short supply, but there was nothing he could do about food.

"Master, I brought the young lady who traded with the master last time. She said she could trade food for us."

"Really?" Only then did Mr. Wen realize that there was a person standing behind Wu Da.

"Well, I need Miracle Stones. In exchange, I will give you food. Of course, you can only choose to exchange for the Miracle Stones at home, or you can choose to use these foods to continue to exchange for Miracle Stones, and then trade them to me. Can you choose from Its up to you how much food you make in between.

"Miracle Stone? Little girl, with all due respect, what's the point of asking for something like this?" Mr. Wen did not agree immediately.

"You don't need to know what I do, you just need to know that the Miracle Stone is meaningless to you."

She was too lazy to talk to anyone about this, and she didn't want to waste her brain cells lying to him.

The food is here anyway, I just ask you if you want to change it.

"Okay, let's change!" Mr. Wen agreed instantly and turned around.

"Old housekeeper, go find the tools and find a way to disassemble all the things with miracle stones and take out the miracle stones inside."

The old housekeeper took action immediately.

Mr. Wen then greeted him with a smile: "Miss, I'm afraid it will take some time to dismantle it. Why don't you go into the humble house and wait?"

Entering a stranger's house?

She wouldn't dare to do so because of Cheetah's experience.

"No, I'll just wait in the pavilion. You can just dismantle it and give it to me." Xia Yao pointed to the pavilion in the yard.

"Okay, what about Miss's food?" Mr. Wen stroked his short beard and said pretending to be careless.

"We have already traded once, so we should have this level of trust, right?"