71-80

Chapter 71 Host, send you

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Eh! Xia Yao's smooth little face suddenly became expressionless.

Leopard, she is still piled ashes in the space!

She had been so busy these past two days that if Dandelion hadn't reminded her, she would have almost forgotten.

It's been two days since it was full. Although it's not rotten, it's definitely stale! His face was instantly covered with black lines.

As for the reason for ignoring it, of course it is because it eats people!

Therefore, she couldn't have any desire for this meat. Otherwise, she would have roasted it as soon as she took it home, and there would be no way it would have been left in space for so long.

"Your Majesty... Although you killed the leopard, the little one also put in some effort. You don't want to eat alone..." Tears welled up in the chicken's eyes.

"!" Well, now it was her turn to be speechless.

How could this chicken come to the conclusion that she wanted to eat alone!

"Dandelion! You want to eat it, right? OK, I'll find a place for you to eat it!" He spoke with some annoyance through gritted teeth.

Dandelion saw her king's face change and thought he had hit her where it hurts.

He immediately looked horrified: "Your Majesty! I was wrong! I said the wrong thing! I won't eat that leopard!"

As he spoke, he raised his wings as if I swear.

Forget it, she was too lazy to argue with a chicken.

But this leopard can't always be kept in her space. She doesn't want to wait for the leopard to rot in her space. Although the objects in the space are completely separated by themselves, there will be no such thing as odor transfer.

But she doesn't want to either!

Normally at times like this, the system would... Hey, as expected, without thinking synchronization, the system would not be able to take the initiative to help immediately!

She didn't know why she suddenly felt a little sad. She hated this feeling!

It's like the system is no longer by her side all the time!

She even regretted letting the system turn off thought synchronization. Wasn't it just a little embarrassing emotion at the time?

Its nothing compared to a sense of security, really!

I really dont know what she is being pretentious about!

It's the end of the world, even if I really have some improper emotions towards the system because of my over-reliance, what does it matter!

Even if he becomes a pervert.

Who can control her?

Who can discriminate against her?

What on earth is she being pretentious about?

Its simply baffling! Thinking of this, her mood suddenly became enlightened.

system! Turn on mind sync!

[Yes, host, mind synchronization has been turned on for you. You can still turn off this function at any time. 】

[Concerning the host's inability to handle cheetahs, the following suggestions are given: Convert the cheetah into bioenergy and store it, split the cheetah into salt, develop and store it, which can be used as a food reserve in the refuge. 】