37

Chapter 37 He is a chicken genius

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

The chicken actually spoke in order to survive!

The other two people couldn't see any expressions clearly, but judging from the twitching of their bodies, they were probably shocked.

At first, he was attracted by Xia Yao's unstoppable momentum, but now he was surprised that this chicken could actually speak.

"Your Majesty? Please, don't kill me... Wuwuwu┭┮﹏┭┮" The giant chicken still maintained its posture of prostrate to the ground.

"What's going on with you!" Xia Yao really didn't want to kill it now.

Before, I could kill it for food, but now it can really speak. Although it is not the same species, it can speak human language, so I killed it for meat.

Thinking about it made her feel a little queasy.

"I... don't know. I can suddenly understand you and speak your words." He carefully raised his body a little.

Is it because of evolution? In the previous timeline, she had never encountered any animals that had evolved to speak human language. Parrots were not included, as they were essentially imitations.

"Xiaoya, no, don't be fooled by this flat-haired beast. She just wanted to kill me for meat! This kind of monster can't be tolerated!" Wen Yifan quickly stopped him.

When Juji heard that this ugly thing had wronged him in front of the king, he immediately raised his head, then glared at Wen Yifan fiercely, and retorted:

"Bah! Stop slandering me! I asked you to keep the food to pay for it! Your meat is so smelly that it doesn't taste good at all!"

Hearing this, Wen Yifan's expression stiffened under his raincoat. He couldn't tell the truth, could he? But it actually dislikes the smell of his meat. He is so young now and his meat is so tender!

The giant chicken no longer paid attention to the ugly thing, turned around and looked at Xia Yao with its chicken eyes: "Your Majesty, I really don't eat people, I am a good chicken, please, let me go!"

As he spoke, he was ready to throw himself on the ground.

"Okay, this way, I don't have to kill you, but you have to give me a reason not to kill you - for example, give me some tangible benefits..." Xia Yao thought for a moment before responding to the chicken.

Can't we just kill the chicken and leave like this?

Then she wasted so much time, that's not okay. There must be some benefit.

But what else can this chicken do besides meat?

Suddenly her eyes fell on the big snow-white feathers, and she felt a little hot for a moment. The evolved giant chicken down should be very warm!

The giant chicken felt a little cold for no reason, but its wings were plump and waterproof, so it wasn't afraid of the cold at all. How could it feel cold? It was strange.

Xia Yao was about to ask for it.

"Your Majesty, if you want to kill me, don't you just want to eat chicken?" The giant chicken said the answer to his thoughts.

"Yeah, but now you're talking..." I don't want to eat the meat of a talking chicken.

"That's it, Your Majesty, I have about... 1, 2, 3... in short, a lot of chicken brothers." It started to count the numbers, but soon it lost count.

He quickly passed it by.

"Brother Ji, can you talk like you?" Xia Yao frowned subconsciously.

"No, no, no, I can guarantee that none of them can speak or evolve!" The giant chicken waved one of its wings triumphantly.

"How can you guarantee it?" Xia Yao expressed doubts.

"I can awaken the ancient phoenix bloodline and suppress their genes so that they cannot evolve..." The wings are akimbo.

Ancient Phoenix bloodline? It sounded like that, but she didn't think it was the same.

"Can you breathe fire? Can you achieve nirvana? Can you even be resurrected after death?"

"..." The giant chicken was stunned, could the phoenix still be like this?

"You don't know these things and you still tell me what kind of ancient phoenix bloodline you have awakened. Don't fool me!"

"There are no young children who have graduated from kindergarten! Tell the truth quickly, and if you talk nonsense again, watch me strip your feathers right away!" Xia Yao pretended to be vicious and said.

The giant chicken rolled his eyes, imagined his naked and ugly appearance, and instantly felt like he wanted to die.

Rather than being handsome, if you think about being embarrassed, just be embarrassed. Anyway, pretending to be 13 is a skill that every human being can master. I'm afraid it won't be able to learn it.

"Okay, let me tell the truth! Actually... Your Majesty, I am not of the ancient phoenix bloodline. I just have a small ability."

"It's to suppress genetic evolution."

"Suppressing genes, is that what I think?"

"It's not that powerful. I can only suppress creatures that are weaker than me, and then lock their genes so that they will no longer evolve."

"You're pretty good!" Isn't this just breeding ability?

As long as you have this thing, you can raise chickens, ducks, rabbits, pigs... all of them.

The giant chicken found that its new owner seemed to have misunderstood.

"That king..." The giant chicken's small eyes were a little unnatural.

"Giant chicken, you are a treasure! Since you call me king, why not hang out with me from now on!" Looking at the giant chicken, his eyes were shining.

"No, Your Majesty, don't think too much, I am... that right now..." The giant chicken looked embarrassed.

"If you have anything to do, just tell me directly. What's wrong?"

"Your Majesty, I can only control chicken genes for the time being..."

As he said this, the giant chicken fell to the ground again.

"Please forgive me, Your Majesty. I didn't hide it on purpose. It was your Majesty who misunderstood..."

Seeing this, Xia Yao didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

What a suppression of chicken evolution!

It seems that the Chinese culture teacher is right. One wrong word can really make a huge difference!

"Forget it, you are considered a useful talent, I will take you under my wing."

Xia Yao lightly hammered her chest, and her mentality changed instantly.

Anyway, there will be eggs and chicken to eat in the future.

If you think about it this way, it's wonderful. Only when people are content can they always be happy.

"Come on, take me to meet your little chicken brother and take them all home."

"No need, I just need to chirp once and they will all come over."

"Oh oh oh~~" An unusually loud voice sounded from the giant chicken's long beak.

After a while, about thirty chickens ran in from outside the training ground. Xia Yao could easily tell from the combs that most of them were hens, and there were only about a dozen roosters.

"Then let's go, follow me..." Xia Yao said and was about to walk out.

"Um... Miss, wait a minute!" Wu Da couldn't help but speak. He hadn't finished packing his things yet.

"?" Xia Yao turned back in confusion, why did this person call her.