31

Chapter 31 The boy with an arched back

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

It should have been on July 28, when Hangzhou was just locked down. In the afternoon, I cant remember the specific time.

I just came out and was going to close the rolling shutter door of the supermarket and drive home.

At this time, a young man about your age who was dressed in expensive clothes suddenly came. Although your father and I are not rich people, I have seen some luxury goods.

At first glance, he is from the wealthy area of ​​high-end villas in the south of our self-built area.

As soon as he came up, he asked me:

"Hey, uncle, do you have any cans with a long shelf life in your supermarket? As long as they are in stock! Money is not an issue."

The young man looked about seventeen or eighteen years old, with red lips and white teeth, a pair of big, round black eyes that looked clean at a glance, and his whole body was filled with the youthful vitality of a young man. He wore a blue and white sports goggles on his forehead. Well, the big golden LoGo of the luxury goods on it is clearly visible at a glance, which makes the already youthful and energetic boy even more noble.

But even facing such a young man, Xia Xun remained unmoved.

so:

"I'm sorry, there used to be some cans like the ones you mentioned, but now most of them have been rounded. If there are too many, we have to keep some for our own family, right?"

"Okay." The young man frowned his delicate eyebrows at first, and then continued to say unwillingly: "If you have new sources of goods, as long as they can be delivered within these two days, I can give you five times the price..."

Hearing the five times the price, Xia Xun admitted that he was moved at this moment. After all, who doesn't love money?

But you have to ask how long will this heartbeat last?

Well, he had to admit it was only a second and no more.

After all, he is a rational person, just think about it, knowing that it will be the end of the world, what is the use of money?

"Okay, I'll try my best to take a look." Xia Xun said perfunctorily with a smile.

"Well, this is my home address..." He skillfully took out a note from his trouser pocket.

Then, under Xia Xun's gaze, the young man sighed, turned and left.

At this time, Xia Xun discovered that this young man was carrying a long bow behind his back.

This was a recurve bow with a black metal texture. It was held upright on the boy's back. The bow was so long that it passed over the boy's head. There were many accessories on it that Xia Xun couldn't understand. Anyway, It looks expensive at first glance.

Does anyone still use a bow these days? He glanced at it and didn't care.

After all, he still had to send the newly arrived supplies home quickly.

Listening to my father finally explain the whole story clearly.

He instantly understood that the goal now was to find the note first. As long as there was a note, it would be easy to find the boy.

Those who play with ancient weapons such as bows will definitely know where to find some weapons.

Thinking of this, Xia Yao widened her eyes and asked:

"Where's the note?"

"What's the use of that thing? But I'm definitely not a litterer. I threw it on the supermarket counter."

"Oh! Dad, what will happen if you just put it away!"

Xia Yao felt a little speechless, but there was nothing she could do.

"You girl! If it were you, you would put it away!" Xia Xun felt that this girl was a little bit offended, and she scolded her own father like this.

"I'm sorry, Dad, I'm not in a hurry, so I just said it casually..." Xia Yao smiled awkwardly, and her voice couldn't help but sound a little weak.

Because she felt that if this happened to her, it would probably be no different from what her father did.

You can't covet the beauty of a young man. After accepting the note and preparing to earn it someday... Bah, that's definitely not the case.

"Hmph, it would be easier if you don't evade important matters. You are such a clever girl. Do you want to hear your apology for yourself?"

"I'm your biological father, stop pretending in front of me! Your tricks are nothing in front of me!" Xia Xun frowned slightly, with a treacherous look on his face.

Looking at Xia Xun's uncertain face.

Alas, it seems that we can only——

"Dad, I really know I was wrong. Please log off immediately and talk to my mother. Please..." Xia Yao lowered her eyebrows and looked pitiful, bowing her head respectfully and begging for mercy.

Seeing his daughter like this, he felt that his "previous" anger had subsided a little, and it would not be good to use the topic again.

"Okay, let's not do this again! I'll go tell your mother."

Then Xia Xun went offline directly.

Then Xia Yao also went offline.

Not long after, Xia Yao waited for Xia Xun's reply.

Mu Wen agreed.

I don't know how he did it. Xia Yao couldn't figure out such a complicated issue even if she thought about it. After all, the relationship between husband and wife is.

There are many things that cannot be said.

She really didn't understand it, but the only thing that was certain was that she had to leave now.

Look at the time on the system panel - 15:11.

We have to leave now, otherwise it will probably be late at night when we find the boy and find the weapons.

Thinking of this, she put on a complete set of rainproof equipment and was about to go downstairs.

"I've been busy since I installed the security door, and I keep forgetting to give it to you. Hurry up and get the key yourself. Don't keep the old man waiting at the door."

After finishing speaking, Xia Xun threw a key tied with a slightly thick rope in front of Xia Yao.

Speaking of which, it seems so.

Yes, this security door has a key! How come she and her dad forgot about it last time? You idiot, you just kept waiting one after another. It's obvious that when something important happens, your IQ is at a loss.

But how did Dad remember this time?

"Okay, hurry up and go. It won't get dark until it's raining. The road will be slippery. You should be careful while riding, you know?"

"Well, I understand, Dad, I'll leave first." Then he quickly picked up the key and hung it around his neck, so that the key just hung on his chest.

Activate Hidden in Nothingness.

30 seconds later, the security door suddenly opened, and then quickly closed again. The sound of the door closing was completely obscured by the sound of rain.

Xia Yao rode her bicycle at 50% of the usual speed. She did not dare to go too fast. Although this kind of competitive mountain bike was well anti-slip and the road condition was good, even if she rode very fast, it would still be possible. There is a risk of slipping.

But after riding for a while, she discovered that this thing was really anti-slip. The water on the ground was about 10cm deep, but it had no effect at all.

Then she gradually increased her speed, but it was not as fast as usual because the water was too deep and the resistance increased.