26

Chapter 26 New contact information

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

After wiping Sesame's body, he took it back to the third floor.

I found that the tableware and breakfast had been placed on the dining table, and the three plates were filled with big steamed buns that were still steaming. It was really good to eat steamed buns today.

There is a cup of hot soy milk next to the plate, but it is definitely not squeezed by a juicer. The soy milk powder must be mixed with boiling water, but it is not bad!

There is also a small plate of pickled mustard.

But she has never bought these things before. It seems that her mother bought them, and she can live with them.

After a while, Xia Xun also came back, and the three of them sat quietly at the dining table and started eating breakfast.

Xia Yao picked up a big bun and took a bite. The skin was thin and the filling was big, so you could eat the filling inside in one bite - it was stuffed with cabbage and fresh meat.

As you chew, the soft bun wrapper wrapped with cabbage and fresh meat fillings makes you feel delicious and juicy.

So delicious!

Take another sip of the original soy milk, and I dont know how many people will envy it before the apocalypse, let alone after the apocalypse!

There are not many people who can eat handmade steamed buns.

Because no matter what the name of the breakfast shop is, no matter how the buns taste, they are all products of the assembly line, technology and hard work.

Sellers can get cheap purchase prices to reduce start-up costs, and buyers can buy cheaper buns. Well, both parties hit it off.

As for your question, what should I do if I eat something unhealthy?

It doesn't matter! Anyway, ten steps to one pharmacy, capital will tell you the answer.

Soon Xia Yao was full.

Xia Yao was about to tell her parents about the training, but suddenly she remembered.

"By the way, can my parents enter that virtual space through the system?" She couldn't help but ask in her mind.

[Yes, host, as long as they sign a contract with you, they can enter, but they cannot enter physically, they can only enter spiritually, and the training effect is only half of yours. 】

That's fine, half is half, better than nothing.

"By the way, parents, after dinner, you two come with me to the virtual space and train."

"What? What is this?" Mu Wen spoke first.

"The new space created by the system can train strength, agility, and spirit..."

Mu Wen waved her hands repeatedly: "What are you doing training for? We don't have to go out."

Xia Xun didn't think about it for long: "I'll go."

"What are you doing! Do you two want to rebel?" Mu Wen's voice suddenly became louder.

"Honey, even if we stay at home and don't go out, there's no guarantee that bad guys will break in one day. We have to be able to protect ourselves!"

"And not only my daughter and I, you also have to go! You don't want to drag us down as father and daughter in the future, right?"

Mu Wen fell into silence for a moment after listening to her husband's words. In fact, she still resisted in her heart, but she also understood that her husband was right.

In the end, there was no objection, which was regarded as acquiescence.

Xia Xun suddenly raised his head, remembered something and said quickly: "By the way, Yaoyao, your uncle's family also needs to be included in the training!"

"System, can you bring them in for training? What are the conditions? Does Yaoyao need to go there?"

Xia Xun's words were like a barrage of words.

But the system didn't answer. Xia Xun finally figured out the pattern. The system seemed to only answer his daughter's words.

So he quickly gave Xia Yao a wink.

"System, do you need me to come over?" Xia Yao said.

"As long as you authorize it as the host, I can pull any of your subordinates into the virtual space at any time."

As soon as these words came out, Xia Yao had no reaction.

On the other hand, Xia Xun and Mu Wen's expressions changed for a moment. They always felt that this system was a bit ridiculously powerful, and they even vaguely felt that this subordinate contract was a bit evil.

You can draw closer to a virtual space at any time without your consent. Isn't this evil?

"Then pull it in now, pull them all in."

"Host, I suggest you not to be so impatient."

"Ah? Why?" Xia Yao's eyes widened in confusion.

"If I pull your parents into the virtual space now, what will happen to their bodies?" the system explained unhurriedly.

Xia Yao reacted in an instant. They would fall to the ground in a daze, suffering from a slight concussion at the least, and who knows how serious it would be?

In another family, the old man had some indigestion and was squatting on the toilet, while his cousin Xia Xi had some diarrhea because he ate something secretly last night. What do you think it would be like if someone pulled over suddenly.

Oh, that picture is so beautiful that I dare not look at it, so I can only put it into this lyrics!

But the system is right, safety must be the top priority, and we can't pull people indiscriminately.

Xia Yao could only continue to ask: "Do you want me to go over and inform them?"

"There is no need for the host. I have already activated the AI ​​subsystem placed on them through the contract as soon as you authorized it, and I have asked the subsystem to notify them."

"What? Can you contact them directly?" Xia Yao felt like a bolt from the blue.

She never thought that the system actually had this ability. This is simply not too powerful, okay?

"Your authorization is required."

"Then the AI ​​subsystem is the tiny black light particle that flew out of my finger when we made the contract?"

When the contract was signed, as long as the other party agreed, a black particle would fly into the other party's body and then merge and dissipate.

"Yes, host."

"System, you said that since you and your subsystem can communicate directly, what is the delay in sending information between you?"

"No lag, sync."

Synchronize?

If you don't use it as communication equipment, it's a waste! This is real-time, delay-free messaging! Xia Yao's eyes suddenly lit up.

[Host, this is not possible now. You must complete the next task and activate the subordinate attribute panel to complete the plan you have in mind. 】

It's okay, take your time.

The future is long, the task can always be done well, and everything is developing in a good direction.

[Host, the subsystem has informed me that I am ready to carry out mental teleportation. 】

Xia Yao quickly looked at her parents and said, "Mom, dad, and uncle are ready. Why don't you two sleep on the bed?"

The two quickly entered the room, and Xia Xun's voice came from inside the room: "Okay."

"Teleport."