33

Chapter 33 What about you when I offer to exchange bikes?

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

after awhile.

The curtains opened again.

"What do you plan to exchange it for? Food?" A middle-aged man asked Xia Yao.

This is a handsome-looking middle-aged man with a half-beard, but perhaps because of his good looks, he doesn't look slovenly at all. On the contrary, it complements his temperament and has a strange uncle's beauty.

"I can exchange a pair of glasses for two boxes of instant noodles and no more." This voice was the man who had talked to her before.

"I don't want food. I want the person who left this note to do me a favor!" He said and held up the waterproof bag.

It was that note inside.

"?" The middle-aged man obviously didn't react, what was going on.

"I'm sorry, maybe I didn't express myself clearly enough. Is there a boy in your family who can shoot archery? I want to find him!"

"Archery! Am I the one who doesn't talk about it?"

Suddenly, a young man emerged from behind the middle-aged man. The young man was exactly the same as what Xia Xun described.

She recognized him instantly.

"Yes! It's you! The person I'm looking for is you." Xia Yao was relieved. After working for so long, she finally got something.

"Who are you? From the sound of your voice, you should be a young girl. I have always been clean and self-sufficient, but there is nothing bad about me." The young man crossed his arms, looking suspicious.

"It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is the deal!"

"I want to find some ancient martial arts, cold weapons, and I got this note from a person's place."

"He said you were carrying a longbow. I thought you could help me, so I took the risk and found this place."

"Of course this is a deal. If you can help me find a place where I can find weapons, I'm willing to use 3 night vision goggles in exchange."

Xia Yao spoke out all her thoughts at once.

"No! This thing is not worth the risk!" Before the young man could reply, a middle-aged beautiful woman rejected her.

It looks like she should be the boy's mother.

Seeing that the conversation was about to break down, Xia Yao gritted her teeth.

"How about adding another bicycle?"

At this time, the middle-aged man's expression changed slightly, and then he stopped his wife who was about to refuse.

"Okay, it's a deal, but you have to give us three pairs of night vision glasses first, and I have to send a bodyguard to protect my son."

"You have no objection to this, right?"

After thinking for a while, she felt that there should be no problem. With her current strength, she said without hesitation that it was already more than many well-trained bodyguards.

As for the young man's fighting ability, ignore it.

Anyway, I was wearing a raincoat. If there was any conflict, it would only take 30 seconds for them to find me again.