14

Chapter 14 A Kind Lie

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

"Don't I already own the Eye of Dark Night? Could it be that...can I exchange this for someone else to use?"

"Yes, host, but it can only be used by the person who signed the contract."

"Then I'll get one for both my parents." Xia Yao's eyes were full of smiles. It's great. This way, my parents can also have skills.

"Sweep coupon? What is this in the system?" Xia Yao stared at the panel in front of her in confusion.

"Using sweep coupons can use the AI ​​to repeatedly brush the Grim Dawn for you and earn points. You can use the earned points to purchase skills from me."

"Wow! That's so considerate! You can even hang up! It's awesome."

This system of hers is really great. Anyway, she has never seen such a great system or such a considerate system in novels.

She did a simple calculation. She now has 10 points. As long as she waits 7 days for the next time, she can get a sweep coupon. After the sweep, she should also get 10 points, and then she can redeem skills.

Then after two more 7 days, that is, after 21 days, you can redeem an Eye of Darkness for your parents.

The points you get in the future can be used to strengthen your body.

After all, her current body feels very different from the previous butcher's body. After experiencing that kind of powerful body, there is really a gap when it comes back.

The three members of Xia Yao's family were all busy sorting out supplies and had no time to spare.

25 days later, July 28th.

Xia Yao used the sweep coupon three times and got 30 points, which was enough to buy the Eye of Darkness skill twice. She also signed a contract with her parents. She used the remaining 10 points for strength.

So the properties become.

Id: Elk

Level: 3 Existing experience 100\/400

Points: 0

Attributes that can be improved:

Strength: 6 (initial full value 10)

Constitution: 5 (initial full value 10)

Spirit: 11 (initial full value 10)

Intelligence: 6 (initial full value 10)

Attributes cannot be improved

Lucky:? ? ?

Xia Yao closed the panel and was about to ask the system why her mental value had risen to 11.

Mu Wen's voice suddenly sounded outside the door.

"Yao Yao, mother is coming in."

"Yeah." Xia Yao responded.

The door was opened.

Mu Wen walked up to her with a worried look on her face.

"Yao Yao, what you said is actually true...Hangcheng is actually closed..." Mu Wen's hand holding the phone trembled slightly.

Although she listened to her daughter and spent all her money on purchasing supplies, she still hoped in her heart that this day would not come.

Who would expect this to happen, but the day has come.