7

What can I do with the balance in Chapter 7?

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

30,000 yuan!

How expensive! Although this money will be useless in the future, it is still money now! Xia Yao still felt like she had been cut by a knife and was bleeding all the time.

The next step is to buy some cold-proof supplies.

Xia Yao bought a hundred down jackets and hundreds of down quilts in each size for herself and her parents in the market. Of course, these were far from enough. She also had to buy professional polar expedition cold-weather clothing, which was both cold-resistant and durable.

This professional polar adventure jacket has a deep, furry-rimmed hood to prevent drafts, and a two-way zipper hidden behind a protective flap with a corded button.

All buttons and zipper handles of the adventure jacket are oversized so less delicate maneuvers can be done easily while wearing thick gloves, and there are several roomy pockets on the chest and lower section to allow for ice-cold hand warmers at chest height. Medium preheat and keep warm.

But this thing is a bit expensive. It costs more than 3,000 for a set. I didnt dare to buy more, so I just bought ten sets each.

She also bought some windproof and sandproof professional goggles, snow boots, polar gloves, 10 hiking poles, and outdoor lighting fixtures... In short, she bought almost everything related to the outdoors.

I also bought a water-filled hot water bottle, and then various types of stoves that can place burning objects for heating, including stoves with a rice cooker rack. I bought dozens of them in total. The money spent on these is not much, only more than 3,000. , after all, the current machine tool assembly line really shouldnt create things too fast.

She bought a lot, so she shamelessly asked for a discount, and finally got a 9.2% discount. The boss said that it was almost the purchase price. He gave such a cheap price because Xia Yao was such a beautiful girl.

Xia Yao nodded. Indeed, such a large amount of things only cost a little over 170,000 yuan. This boss is a good person!

But immediately after paying, the phone rang with a text message.

"..." When Xia Yao saw that the balance was less than 100,000, she felt that she was not ruthless enough before and should cut the price a little more.

But the shopping must go on!

Below are the burning materials. Dont even think about new energy sources. Will you be able to use them after the big explosion?

You can only choose traditional burning materials, and wood is definitely unreliable, so you can only choose between charcoal and coal.

The wholesale price of fine burnt-resistant charcoal is 4500/ton, while the wholesale price of household smokeless coal is 1200/ton. The price difference between the two is really big, almost four times. Coal looks pretty cheap, doesnt it...

However, it requires a large amount, and even smokeless coal is still toxic. It needs to be used in a ventilated environment, otherwise it is easy to be poisoned, so you cannot buy all coal, you still have to buy some charcoal, so that you can use it selectively.

She first did an encyclopedia on the burning time of charcoal and coal. She roughly estimated that 1 ton of charcoal and coal can be burned for almost a year (based on burning it all day), and then she started to place an order.

If you buy 10 tons of anthracite and don't use it randomly, your family should be able to use it for 10 years. If you buy 10 tons of charcoal, the balance will only be a little more.