91-100

Chapter 91 Shocking discovery in the sewer

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

No, she had to go back, and she didn't believe she couldn't find it.

Thinking of this, Xia Yao chose to go back.

Finally, she reached a position where she could faintly hear small noises.

She carefully observed the water surface. It was still green and dirty sewage at first glance. There were only various small suspended solids and garbage on it. There were no small animals, let alone mice!

"Where is it?" Xia Yao frowned slightly and couldn't help but scratch her ears.

[Host, after scanning, there is an abandoned sewer at your feet. 】

Listening to the system prompts, she lowered her head subconsciously. Sure enough, there was a circular abandoned waterway about 30cm high in front of her feet, with a worn-out metal vertical interceptor net on top.

Xia Yao subconsciously squatted down and saw that the gap in the metal interception net was about 2cm wide, but this was enough for her to see clearly what was going on inside.

Through the gap, the 30cm-high circular abandoned sewer was filled with slender, dirty plush creatures, some of which were gnawing at the wall with their sharp teeth, as if they were grinding their teeth; Some four or five are sleeping together in a nest; some stand up on their hind limbs, holding a black mass of something unknown with their slender forelimbs and biting it with their yellow rat teeth.

Because they blocked each other, she couldn't see clearly from behind. She could only see pairs of bright black and slightly convex eyes, proving their huge number, too many, too many...so many that she couldn't even see them. I can't count how many there are.

At this moment, Xia Yao felt that the hairs all over her body were exploding... She didn't know when her clenched palms were covered with sweat.

She couldn't stand it anymore and stood up quickly. No more looking.

She had to go back, she had determined that the sewage sewers were where these rats had settled.

This situation was terrible, worse than she imagined.

Before she came, she thought that since these rats had disappeared, there wouldn't be many sewers, even if they existed.

But now reality hit her hard in the face. She was not sure how many abandoned sewers there were in their residential area.

But from my own observation just now, most of the mice are still sleeping, and I can be sure that it is not the time for them to be active yet.

Their number is probably...

These rats live in sewage sewers and rely on the "food" discharged by humans to survive.

But now that the water has stopped, humans don't have enough food themselves. If there isn't enough food discharged here, they will gradually start to lack food...

And they are still gradually evolving.

So it is certain that sooner or later these timid rats hiding in dark corners will try to enter the human world again one day.

Rat plagues will definitely happen, its just a matter of time.

She asked her parents and uncles to do everything they did yesterday to prevent problems before they happen, and they were definitely not in vain.