13

The probability of the lottery in Chapter 13 is really high

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

[System: Congratulations to the player Elk for completing the novice trial task, with a performance completion of 100%, an SSS evaluation, and 10 points. He received an SSS evaluation for the first time and received a skill extraction opportunity. Two butcher skills you already possess can be randomly selected. 】

"Skills!" Come on, I can actually draw two, not bad, not bad.

Among the four skills, her favorite is the invisibility skill. It would be great if she could get it, and the one with increased field of vision!

This should be the skill that the system says can help you, so you don't have to worry about seeing clearly in heavy fog!

[System: Footprint Chase (Gray Rough 60%), Blood Tracking (White Normal 30%), Eye of the Night (Green Excellent 9.9%), Hidden in Nothingness (Orange Excellent 0.1%) Whether to draw now, or leave it for next time Butcher skill unlock draw. 】

What! The skill extraction probability she wants is 9.9% and 0.1%, what a joke!

This is not like playing a game and getting a chance to draw skills by just spending money. There is a one-in-a-thousand chance that she can only get skills by completing the first SSS evaluation. There is no way to accumulate skills based on quantity.

There is no such thing as a guarantee!

"Isn't your probability of 591 too low?" Elk said he was really speechless.

"Master, it is natural that the stronger the skills, the lower the probability. There is no way to create something out of the void in the Evermark Space. It takes a lot of energy for you to obtain these skills, so the probability is naturally normal."

That's right... after all, this is a skill that can be obtained directly, not by playing games.

"Then smoke it!"

"Okay, Master."

A roulette disk emerged from the void and was divided into four completely uneven sectors according to percentages. In the eyes of the elk, the sector hidden in the void was squeezed into almost a line...

"Bless me that all my wishes will come true!" She didn't want to pray for something to be hidden in nothingness, so she just used Eyes of Darkness to track her footsteps!

Then clicked to start the lottery.

The pointer on the roulette wheel started to spin... tick tick tick~

Finally settled on the green Eye of the Night (9.9%).

"Wow! I hit it!" The elk's heart blossomed with joy almost instantly.

Then the green Eye of the Night was eliminated and turned into gray, which was the same color as the footsteps tracking, so the probability of 9.9 was added to the gray footsteps tracking and became 69.9%.

"Master, you are really lucky." 591 praised him on time, but his words were indeed correct. Luck is indeed good. After all, the probability of 9.9 is not easy to come by.

The next one should most likely be a white skill. 591Think truthfully.

"Wow! Orange forehead! Did you see it, 591! I~~I actually got hit!" The elk jumped up on the spot.

591 looked at the roulette wheel in disbelief. The tiny pointer actually coincided with the disappearing orange line.

Then the core computing of 591 started to run like a wild horse, and it felt like it was about to crash again!