8

Chapter 8 New mission, another world?

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

"What! Mom, are you sure you're not joking? Have you spent all your money too?" Xia Yao couldn't help but hold her forehead.

"Yao Yao, it's not what you said. After the end of the world, money will be like waste paper and it will be useless. I think it's okay if all this money is like waste paper."

"Your parents have worked hard all their lives, and this money is all sweat and blood! I can only be happy if I spend it all!"

Listening to Mu Wen's explanation, Xia Yao felt like a bolt from the blue! Fantasy shattered.

Well, she thought too much.

Xia Yao stamped her feet on the spot, and finally turned into a sigh.

I chose to show off, so be it.

"Okay, I won't talk to you anymore. The express number I bought last night has arrived. I asked your dad to take me to the warehouse in the town to stock the goods."

"By the way, you haven't eaten lunch yet. I've put an incubator for you. You can take it out and eat it yourself."

There was a sound of putting on clothes and shoes, and then a "bang" of the door closing.

Well, she was the only one left in the house again.

people?

correct!

Didn't that mission ask her to find a subordinate? There are 5 people, I wonder if my parents can be included!

"System..." There was a cunning glimmer in her amber eyes at this moment, her slender and delicate eyebrows were slightly raised, and the playful expression on her small face made her look particularly smart.

Xia's curtains are double-layered. The inner layer is dark and the outer layer is silky transparent white gauze. Several lotus flowers are outlined with gold thread on it. The midday sun is dazzling, so Mu Wen uses white gauze to cover part of it. direct sunlight.

The broken light passing through the silk white gauze happened to shine on Xia Yao's cheek. The originally delicate and flawless skin looked even more fragile under the golden light, and even the very fine hairs on her face were gone. Stained with halo.

Except for her eyes, Xia Yao's facial features are all exquisite and small, but the most perfect and moving ones are those eyes.

She originally had deer eyes, the pupils were larger than many people's, and they were also a rare amber color.

With such a pair of eyes, when she looks at you with a smile in her eyes, even if she doesn't speak, she seems to be telling you love words.

At this moment, under the soft natural light, these amber eyes are even more dazzling. As the breeze blows the gauze curtain, the light and shadow move, and the pupils are now gradually changing between amber and gilt gold. As the light and shadow change, , as dazzling as the flowing stars.

Such a pair of talking eyes, embedded in Xia Yao's small face, complement each other, forming a picture scroll at this moment. Under the carving of the dim light, some even look less like real people, but more like elves in fairy tales. .

But... there is no one at the moment! There is only one system, so everyone who understands understands it!

"System, I think my parents should be considered my subordinates..." The little deer's eyes narrowed, and he couldn't hide the smile at all.

"What do you think? Dear system?" I don't know why Xia Yao softened her voice subconsciously, and even sounded a bit flattering. (clip sound)

The system's voice was still as calm as water: "Yes, host, as long as they agree to sign a contract with you, of course."

"So the host doesn't need to please me."

"Dear system~ How can this be considered flattering~ You are really my golden finger, my baby!"

When I think about it, the tasks it assigns are all tasks that can be completed casually, and there are even tasks with no penalty for failure.

It wont even be erased or anything like that!

When she thought about the 10 cubic meters of space she was about to get, Xia Yao trembled with excitement!

She thought, if this system could become a little pet at this moment, she would have to give it a good beating! She still wants it even if it bears the male voice!

"Then, host, as long as you are happy." Faced with Xia Yao's teasing, the system still maintained its flawless voice and remained calm. It was obvious that the system did not care at all.

AI is AI. If you tease it, it won't take it seriously at all.

"By the way, I remember my mother asked me to eat before going out." Xia Yao suddenly remembered.

Although I have already eaten Malatang, my mother has already made it, so it is better not to waste it.

Nothing is as important as eating, eat first!

After eating and drinking enough.

"System, you know my memory, you should know about the first heavy fog!" He touched his slightly bulging belly.

"Yes, host."

In the previous timeline, two days after the outbreak, at 0:00 on August 3, all parts of the country began to be inexplicably shrouded in heavy fog, with visibility less than one meter.

Let alone traveling, if you leave the windows open at home, no one can see clearly even one meter away.

After all, with one meter of visibility, what supplies are you looking for? If you go out on a bicycle and ride so fast, you wont even be able to react if you hit someone!

Right bike! She actually forgot that this was also a necessity. If she hadn't raised a chestnut, she wouldn't have remembered to buy it.

Although there is an old bicycle at home that I rode in high school, my parents should have at least one for each of them, and a few more to spare. After all, it is considered a non-renewable resource.

But the most important thing now is to solve the visibility problem.

Originally, Xia Yao planned to buy it with her own money! But she doesn't have enough money! ! ! !

So we can only hope to solve it from the system side.

"So, I've always wanted to ask you if you have a mall or something where I can buy infrared glasses or night vision glasses or something?"

(Note: Even after the explosion, the things that have been produced have not actually changed their physical form, they just cannot function normally.)

"The mall is not open yet, but new tasks have been compiled to help the host complete its goals."

Ding~!

Task refresh:

Task?

He quickly looked at the mission window that appeared in mid-air.

□Go to another world to complete tasks and earn points to activate the mall.

Mission time limit: No mission reward: Open the mall

Whether to enable transmission: Yes\/No

"Another world? System, what kind of system are you in? Can I still go to another world?"