42

Chapter 42 The origin of the tragedy

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

First, he stopped the car, looked away, and forced himself to calm down, and then he resisted retching.

It turns out that this is where the rotten smell comes from... She took a mask from the space and quickly put it on. She didn't want to smell this smell at all.

It felt a little better after I put it on.

Looking at the two corpses again, she wanted to know how the two people died, but after looking at them for a while, she couldn't figure out the result.

The heavy rain had even washed away the blood.

As for the two remains, except for the skulls, which still had some rotten flesh, there was almost no skin, flesh and blood left on the rest of the limbs and trunks, and there was no way to explain the cause of death.

Can't even tell the difference between men and women!

It seemed that she could only move forward, and she had a hunch that she would get the truth as long as she continued to move forward.

After all, the rain has stopped, and there are so many people out and about in other neighborhoods.

But no one here chose to come out. All the doors were closed and even the curtains were drawn tightly. This was obviously not normal.

Xia Yao suddenly felt something tap her shoulder.

Subconsciously looking back, I saw a giant chicken in the back seat raising its long beak as if it wanted to say something.

Xia Yao quickly raised her fingers and placed them on her lips to make a silent sound.

The giant chicken's eyes widened and he finally nodded.

Then, he continued to push the cart forward slowly, and not long after...

Xia Yao found it——

The house in front of me only has three floors, and there are blood stains at the entrance of the corridor. The blood has turned black and looks like it has been for a while. Judging from the shape, it looks like drag marks.

But she couldn't tell whether it was dragging from the inside out or from the outside in. After all, she was not a professional criminal investigator, so it was already difficult to see the drag marks.

[Warm reminder, host, the depth and color changes will appear from the blood stain. This is the blood stain mark that will appear when you drag it outward. 】

Could this blood belong to those two people? She thought it was very possible.

So, she had to go in and take a look. From then on, she turned around.

"Stop talking and get down." He spoke quietly to the giant chicken in the back seat.

The giant chicken obviously knew something was wrong, nodded quickly and got out of the back seat.

However, the giant chicken did not appear. She had tied a thin thread to her body and the giant chicken early in the morning. It was not easy to break, so as long as she did not appear, the giant chicken would not appear.

However... if the giant chicken accidentally encounters a creature that manifests itself, I'm sorry, she will also have to manifest herself, and the pros and cons are obvious.

Then Xia Yao put away the bicycle.

He hooked his fingers at the giant chicken, gesturing for it to follow.