19

Chapter 19 The beginning of the conflict

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

He put the bicycle into the space and looked at the wide open door.

Although in the era of developed energy in 2053, there is almost no such thing as a power outage, but still in order to prevent this situation from happening, the escapees can escape from the incident site in time.

A new type of door is set up. Only when the power is on will the energy push the spring metal half-doors hidden in the building on the left and right sides, and the door will be opened and closed physically mechanically.

Therefore, in the event of a power outage, even if the door is in closed mode at the moment, the door will return to the building because there is no strong support.

Xia Yao calmed her breathing and walked straight in.

1F is the service hall, which contains the lounge and dining area. There are no people at the moment, only some service robots stopped in place.

She quickly stepped onto the stopped escalator and walked upstairs.

In the 2F living area, the merchants settled here are all kinds of large and small supermarkets, and almost all daily necessities can be found here.

He walked quickly forward, walked into the largest outdoor supermarket, and then walked straight towards the familiar location.

Her goal is very clear, which is night vision glasses. Her skills can only be refreshed once every 7 days, but heavy fog will come in 3 days, so these are necessary.

There were a large number of night vision glasses of various types on the store shelves. She didn't care what color or brand they were, so she just put them all into the space. But she didn't install them all, only a fifth of them. There is no detailed count of one, but there are at least more than a thousand pairs.

She had to give some hope to those who came after her. After all, the doomsday guide she edited and issued said that there would be heavy fog in three days.

Now that the end has happened, even those who didn't believe in themselves at the beginning should now believe in themselves.

Anyone with brains would come to get the glasses as soon as possible. She couldn't cut off others' escape.

Medical masks, sand-proof glasses, adventure sun hats... In short, she didn't know how many things she packed, and she didn't stop until she filled half of the space.

Next she moved to the staple food area.

As for grain, countless types of rice alone have been developed, so the shelves are full of various types of grain, so much that Xia Yao can't even see it.

Obviously, the 10 cubic meters she has left are definitely not enough to pack all the food here. Let alone one percent, I'm afraid she won't be able to pack even one thousandth...

Forget it, just pack as much as you can, these are necessities! And it was still early before dawn, so she could come a few more times, so she could always pack more.

As for water, there is no need. The family grows flowers and fields, which consumes a lot of water. In order to save water in the early years, her father Xia Xun hired someone to explore and discovered that there was water underground.

A well was dug in the yard. There is enough water now, so there is no need to waste space to fill it for the time being.

After a busy night, Xia Yao once again filled up the space and left the building. She found that the sky had turned white and the sun had already risen.