32

Chapter 32 Transactions in the Rich Area

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

The heavy rain was still pouring, and the dense raindrops made a crackling sound on the raincoat, and then spread out like firecrackers, and then vaguely cast a humanoid figure riding a bicycle, and it kept moving forward!

If there were anyone on the road at this moment, they would see this bizarre and terrifying scene.

When she rode to the door of her supermarket, it was already 45 minutes later, and her trip usually only takes 30 minutes.

He squatted down, held up the door mat slightly, then groped with his hands, and soon found the key to the rolling shutter door.

Xia Xun had to lose a key from time to time, so Mu Wen always kept a spare key here.

It's also discreet enough that you just have to pretend to tie your shoes and then just grab it.

As for after the end of the world, there is no need to take it back, as everything inside has been emptied.

"Click." The lock opened.

He easily pushed up the rolling shutter door, and as expected, strength is good.

When I walked into the supermarket, it was a mess. There were all kinds of discarded cardboard boxes, plastic bags, etc... I felt something was wrong.

I walked quickly to the cashier and saw that the cashier was in the same situation, with a lot of various slips of paper.

What kind of cashier slip, delivery slip, torn express package...

Xia Yao felt like her veins were throbbing. She had to find out when.

But now there is no way, I can only find it!

She could only look through them one by one. When she found that it was not the one, she threw it on the ground. Then she looked at the next one. If it was not the same one, she continued to throw it away...

The already messy floor now looks even messier with the addition of various types of paper.

"Ah! Finally found it!" Xia Yao felt that her breathing became much easier.

What was written on the note was the address of a villa in a high-end community south of their home. It also included a phone number and the contact person: Mr. Wen.

It's handwritten, and the handwriting is quite beautiful.

Put the note into the transparent waterproof bag prepared in advance and store it in the space.

Pull down the rolling shutter door in an instant, lock the door neatly, and put the key back in its place.

Riding a bicycle, I left the supermarket.

Because there was no security, she entered this high-end community easily. There were signboards in the community, and she easily found the area she wanted to go to.

Looking at the house number in front of her, Xia Yao's eyes must be - this is it.

This home only has a metal fence installed. Although it rains heavily, it does not block your view. You can easily see what is going on inside through the wide gaps in the fence.

Almost all the windows have curtains drawn, except for one glass window that is not closed, so you can clearly see a vase of roses placed on the table, which are still in bloom, and there is a half-burned rose on the table. Candles, candlelight swaying slightly.