2

Chapter 2: When did she bind the system?

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

"Yao Yao! Don't just cry. Talk instead. What's wrong with you? Your mother is afraid of you!"

My mother's obviously anxious voice came from the other end of the phone.

Now that she is starting over, of course she cannot repeat the same mistakes and must leave Hangzhou before the city is closed.

He couldn't stay in this shabby hotel any longer. He wiped away his tears without leaving a trace, calmed down his emotions, and then spoke slowly.

"Mom, I'll book the earliest flight home right away..." Her eyelids drooped slightly to hide the emotions under her eyes.

"Xia Yao, what are you doing! You changed it yourself without authorization..." An angry man's voice came from the other end of the phone.

It was obviously not her mother's, but her father's.

However, the other party did not finish what he said because he had hung up the phone.

Looking at the hung up call interface, in order to prevent my parents from contacting me again, I temporarily blacklisted my parents' phone numbers.

After completing this, I felt a little more at ease and looked at the date.

July 2nd!

It's great. There are still 26 days left before the lockdown. Everything can be done in time. At least my parents are still alive now, right?

She is unusually calm now.

Some were unfamiliar with searching for the App on their mobile phones, and it took a while to find it.

Check the nearest flights to Xicheng and pay directly for booking.

After finishing all this, I started to pack my luggage.

My only luggage is a light suitcase, which only contains simple clothes and some toiletries.

He quickly packed it up, picked up his suitcase and strode outside the hotel.

Soon, the ticket checking began, and Xia Yao followed the flow of people and got on the flight to Xicheng.

Since it is not the peak flight period, there are not many passengers in the economy class. Only about one-third of the seats are occupied, but without exception, the window seats are occupied.

Xia Yao naturally sat by the window, and there was no one in the two seats outside.

"Huh~" As the plane took off, the air flow and pressure changed. Her ears felt a little uncomfortable due to the changes in air pressure, but she felt at ease.

She finally made her way home.

Ding dong.

"Dear gentlemen and ladies, welcome aboard..." the sweet voice of the flight attendant sounded in my ears.

I hurriedly hurriedly and slowly along the way. I didn't have time to think about anything. Now I'm on the plane.

Only now did the girl have the time to think about something.

"Why, why did I come back?" She murmured softly, her amber eyes slightly out of focus due to doubt.

She put her fingers on her knees and rubbed them unconsciously. The touch was real and delicate.

Based on her social experience and novel experience, the only thing she can think of is... time travel and rebirth.

"But I clearly remember that I was just sleeping, not dead, and not bound to any system..." The girl's long eyelashes fluttered up and down because of her thoughts.