28

Chapter 28 Online Live Video Call

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

As for the other six people, they did not receive such thoughtful and systematic advice.

Now he has been trained to the point of disgrace.

They can't feel the pain during virtual battle, but...

I can't stand the torture mercilessly and repeatedly.

Just like Xia Xun, he felt that he usually trained so much that he could directly train in actual combat.

Be confident before clicking in.

As soon as he entered, he was beaten all over by shadows.

Then he was unconvinced, and something hit him all over the floor. It was because he was careless, and he would definitely be able to do it next time.

Xia Xun was a stubborn person, so he didn't believe in evil anymore, and he was angry again.

But it was the shadow that was exported, and it was him who was exported, and he died again.

Another example is Xia Shuhua. He joined the army when he was young, and he was good at martial arts. Although he is old, he does not admit defeat.

Choose actual combat training at the beginning.

Then everyone who understands will understand, okay.

This shadow has no martial ethics and carries out a sneak attack! Do you know how to respect the old and love the young? He couldn't help blowing his beard and staring, and the way he scolded him was nowhere near the kind look he had when facing Xia Yao.

It can only be said that every man has an unwillingness to admit defeat in his heart.

Until the system calls to stop, the subsystem also issues commands.

Everyone walked out of the training ground and returned to the grassland.

Xia Yao ran towards her family with a satisfied look on her face.

Because she has completed the basic melee weapons tutorial and even passed the actual combat training.

However, as she approached, she saw:

"How was your actual combat training, you traitor? Did you pass it?" Xia Shuhua raised his eyelids slightly, looking like he didn't care about asking casually.

Xia Xun's face stiffened subconsciously, and then he looked cheerful again: "Of course it's no problem. You also know that I usually exercise well!"

As he spoke, he rolled up his sleeves and deliberately exposed the muscles he had exercised, not to mention that he looked like he had exercised well.

"I'm...not bad either...although I failed, I was only a little bit close to defeating the opponent." Xia Xi said with a little lack of confidence.

Only Xia Wen looked normal: "Well, maybe I don't have any talent. I'm much worse than you. I'm still doing basic melee tutorials. However, if I work harder for a while, I should be able to replicate those steps."

Hearing this, the expressions of the other three young and old men suddenly changed and they understood. It seems like they were overconfident and got the steps wrong.

Xia Wen misunderstood, but because of the man's face, the three of them exchanged glances and reached a consensus in an instant. This misunderstanding could only be concealed forever.

As for the two women, Mu Wen and Sun Ziyi, they were also exchanging their remote experiences with each other.

It seems that both mother and aunt have chosen long-range training, so its good to have both close combat and long-range training.

Moreover, her grandfather, father, and cousin should have almost completed the actual training. It seems that her talent is quite good, at least she can complete it faster than them!

Back to reality.

The rain outside the window is still pattering. Even if the window is closed, the sound of rain can still be clearly heard, like a big hole in the sky, and it doesn't seem to stop at all.

Seeing this, Xia Xun couldn't relax his brows at all.

"How long will it continue to rain in Yaoyao? If this continues, all the seeds I planted a few days ago will rot in the ground."

Because too much rain will compact the soil and reduce the air in the soil, which will affect the respiration of the seeds and cause the seeds to become moldy and deteriorate.

"It will stop the day after tomorrow morning, but the fog will start by then."

"Heavy fog, heavy fog, Yaoyao, you keep mentioning the fog, how long will this fog last?" Xia Xun was really worried now.

His vegetables can't rot in the ground, he has been growing them for so long!

"I don't know the specific days..." Because she didn't count these real experiences carefully at all.

Of course she could clearly remember August 1st and August 3rd, just a few days after the power outage began.

But apart from these, she has been busy looking for a place to survive in the following days, so she has no energy to remember time.

"But it should be at least several months." She could only give a rough answer.

"With months of heavy fog and no normal light, not only will the crops not grow, I'm afraid... they'll all die." Now Xia Xun's eyebrows were completely knotted and twisted together.

"No, no, I have to go find your uncle and ask how to deal with this matter. After all, he has a PhD in biology." After saying that, he lay on the sofa and fell into a deep sleep.

Xia Yao authorized the permission to enter the virtual space at any time to six family members, so they can all enter the virtual space through the subsystem at any time.

If you want to ask a person to enter the virtual space, you can send a message to the specified person's subsystem: Are you there? (The solid text has no actual meaning and cannot be modified.)

Then another subsystem will repeat this sentence to its owner.

In this way, the owner will know that someone is calling him in the virtual space, and he will go in to meet him.

Anyway, there are only a few owners of the subsystem. No matter who comes to see me, they are meeting with family members, so this kind of video call with real people is really okay.

This method of communication was thought up by my uncle Xia Wen when he was in the virtual space.

Because in his communication with Xia Xun, he learned that the main system can directly let the subsystem publish text, but the subsystem is actually just an information receiving place.

It cannot collect text and convert it into information, so there is no way for the person who owns the subsystem to respond, and it can only passively receive information.

Therefore, communication in a broad sense cannot be completed, but if you just send solid information directly, there will be no problem.

After this plan was proposed and the system said it was feasible, it was implemented.

Not to mention its really useful.

Look, dad has used this, its so convenient! Online video calls with real people are amazing.