5

Chapter 5 Leaders Mission?

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

"Then what's next? We can't just close the supermarket like this, right? It's hard to explain to the outside world..." Xia Xun obviously found this matter difficult to deal with, "And how will your grandpa explain it?"

"Why don't you tell the old man about this too?" Although Mu Wen was responding to Xia Xun, it was Xia Yao who asked.

After all, she and her husband suddenly heard that the apocalypse was coming, and they are still a little bit unable to come to their senses. Then they are their daughter in any system and space, and they cannot make decisions for their daughter.

Xia Yao thought for a moment before responding.

"Don't tell Grandpa yet. It's better to wait until things change in a month."

"As for our supermarket to remain open, Dad, you have to buy more food, and it is best to buy food with a longer shelf life. Some of it can be taken directly to our home, and a small part can be sold in the supermarket."

"By the way, Mom, how much savings does our family have? It's best to exchange all these things for supplies, so that all the money will be useless in the future." Xia Yao turned to ask her mother, who had the financial power.

Mu Wen: "Well, I still have about a million in savings at home."

"Okay, reserve 300,000 for me, and exchange all the rest for supplies. By the way, remember to buy some seeds of all kinds. They will always be useful in the future!" Xia Yao lowered her eyes slightly, touched her chin, and slowly Analyzing.

The handover was quickly carried out, and when it was time for dinner, the family sat at the dinner table.

In front of them was a sumptuous dinner that Mu Wen had prepared a long time ago, but Xia Xun and Mu Wen seemed to have a tacit understanding. They quickly and tacitly ate together like a storm, and left the dinner table directly after finishing.

The two continue to collect supplies and fight!

Seeing this scene, Xia Yao understood that the heart-to-heart talk she had in mind while chatting about family matters was not possible at least tonight.

Xia Yao was the only one left at the dinner table, still struggling slowly.

Having experienced the devastation of some disgusting foods in the apocalypse, she is full of awe for these delicacies - only by savoring them carefully can you truly taste the deliciousness of the food.

Xia Yao put a piece of spicy chicken in her mouth.

The slightly spicy taste stimulates the taste buds as you chew, and the perfect texture of the crispy yet tender chicken makes you want to swallow your tongue.

"..." How long has it been? How long has it been since I had a serious meal?

Its so delicious. My mothers cooking is delicious!

In her eyes, her mother is a natural chef.

Although he could not reach the level of a true master of inheriting intangible cultural heritage, in her heart, he was almost the same.

The meal on the plane didn't count at all. She just ate some hastily because she had too many things on her mind.

After a hearty meal, he wiped his mouth.

drop!

Opened the small and thin mobile phone.

Your savings card with the last number 2333 received RMB .00 at 10:57 on July 3, with a current balance of RMB .13.