23

Chapter 23 Feasibility 0

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

wrong! Who's laughing?

It won't be what she thinks! No way! No way!

"System! You can't really be the one laughing!" Xia Yao widened her deer eyes, full of doubt.

System: "?" I didn't know how to respond to the host's question.

then.

Ding~

The task has been refreshed:

Task?

The sudden mission suddenly interrupted his thoughts, and he quickly looked at the mission window that appeared in mid-air.

Go to another world to complete new tasks.

Kill a beast. (No limit to type.)

Mission time limit: No mission reward: Open the subordinate attribute panel

"Subordinate attribute panel? Are you like me? Then my parents can go to another world to complete tasks and earn points!" Xia Yao's eyes lit up instantly.

"Yes, just like the host, you can use the host's points to make modifications."

"My points? Then what you mean is that my parents can't go to another world..." The bright amber eyes dimmed a lot in an instant.

"Host, there is more power in numbers, isn't it what you say here, and the power of 10 points is stronger than you think. No surprise, this will be the limit that humans can reach."

"You have gained a little strength, not just a little bit. If you observe carefully, you should be able to find that your strength is now comparable to your father's."

She suddenly figured out something. She could carry 50kg of rice today!

However, can 1 point of strength really transform her from a weak high school girl to a person like her father who exercises regularly? Can she be as strong as her father?

Or is she gifted?

1 point is equal to someone else adding 2 points. Isnt that how those cool articles about online games are written?

"No, respected host, it is my core that strengthens your body."

In an instant, Xia Yao's face was filled with black lines. Why are you exposing me?

So what was her power before she was strengthened?

"The answer for you is 3 o'clock, respected host."

!

system! You are really not human! What a "good" system you have!

But the mission must still be done, and both parents must unlock the attribute panel and strengthen their bodies!

"Since you said that my strength of 6 points is already very high, is it possible that I can sneak up on the leopard and kill it with one strike?"

As long as it's killed in one go, there's no danger! Xia Yao's thoughts are always so simple.

"The cheetah's genes are already in a state of evolution. Although you, the host, have completely mastered it, beasts are born with a sense of danger. There is still a 70% chance that it will sense the existence of danger and dodge the attack. .

What! You can't see or smell it, but you can still sense it with a 70% probability!

"Then I can keep trying..." If she didn't hit the leopard, she would continue to sneak attack. The probability of 30% is not low!