38

Chapter 38 A great harvest

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

"Why don't we go together?" Wu Da said as he picked up his backpack. The wounds on his body had not been treated and were still bleeding.

"I've given you all my things, so why don't we go back together? It won't go along the way." Xia Yao was about to leave.

Suddenly remembering something, he pretended to reach into his backpack and took out some clean bandages.

"Take a bandage and bandage it. I see your wound is still bleeding. If it continues to bleed, I'm afraid you'll be dead before you get back."

After that, Xiayao threw the bandage towards Wu Da and left without looking back.

Only the two of them were left looking at each other.

"Uncle Wu, this little girl seems a little too powerful! She's a little evil." Wen Yifan gasped because of the pain.

"Master, even a chicken can talk. Who knows what changes will happen in this world?" Wu Da looked calm.

Then Wu Da quickly bandaged his wound. He had been a mercenary when he was young, and wound treatment was just a common occurrence, so he took care of it quickly.

Then he helped Wen Yifan treat the wound on his arm.

At this moment, Xia Yao was riding a bicycle, a one-meter-tall chicken with two curled claws tightly grasping the metal frame of the back seat. The raindrops fell down as soon as they landed on its feathers, unable to wet it at all. A feather.

The wind and rain blew on its chicken face, its eyes were slightly closed, and it looked comfortable.

"How much do you weigh! Why do I find it so difficult to step on!" Xia Yao asked with a slight breath.

"More than 7 pounds! That's what the ugly human who called me said before." The giant chicken said without hesitation.

"Are you kidding me? You are over one meter tall, and you told me you weighed more than 7 pounds! I think your chicken heart weighs more than 7 pounds!" Xia Yao couldn't help but retort.

"That's impossible! A chicken heart can't weigh 7 pounds. Then wouldn't my slim figure be out of shape?"

"..." This chicken always pays attention to something strange.

Forget it, she'd better stop talking nonsense to this guy and ride back quickly. It's already very late now.

In this way, one person and one chicken were riding a bicycle to clear the way in front, and behind them, about thirty chickens were flapping in the water and moving forward slowly.

finally arrived at home!

Use the key to open the anti-theft lock outside, and let the giant chicken lead its little brother in first.

After they all went in, she took the bicycle back into the space and closed the door.

Locked the door and inserted the key into the keyhole.

Then he walked into the courtyard with peace of mind.

I saw a giant chicken sitting together with a kind of little brother. There was nothing wrong with the giant chicken, but the ordinary chickens were shivering from the cold.

"Juji, you guys look so cold, can't you just stay outside like this?"

Xia Yao didn't want the chickens she brought back to freeze to death. She also hoped that these chickens would allow her to live an egg-free life in the future.

"Ah... Your Majesty, there's nothing we can do about it. They're not as waterproof as my feathers." The giant chicken obviously didn't expect this to be the case.

"You little brothers, can you control them from excreting randomly?"

"I'm afraid this won't work... Although I can control them to follow me, I really can't do this unless they all evolve."

"That won't work, I can't raise so many evolved chickens!" Xia Yao rejected the giant chicken's proposal in one breath.

But if she were asked to give up now, she still wouldn't give up. The worst she could do would be to build a chicken coop.

"Forget it, just follow me with them."

With that said, he walked towards the house and opened the door with the key.

Just as he opened the door, Xia Xun appeared at the door.

"Why did it take you so long to come back? Are you injured? Have you got your things?"

"Dad, these are not important now. I brought back more than thirty chickens, and now they are all soaked in the rain. I feel like they are freezing to death!" After saying that, he stepped back a little so that Xia Xun could easily see outside. of chickens.

Xia Xun subconsciously saw a giant white chicken about one meter tall standing behind his daughter. Although there were many normal-sized chickens around it, he couldn't see them at all and only saw this giant chicken.

My daughter is in danger! His heart was in his throat at this moment.

"Daughter, come in quickly!" Xia Xun felt that his heart was about to jump out of his chest, and his body was even trembling slightly because of fear.

"Dad! What are you afraid of..." No, she suddenly remembered something, turned around, and saw the giant chicken half a step away from her.

I understood instantly.

"Dad, don't be afraid. This is my new chicken talent. It can help me manage these chickens, and it can inhibit their evolution. Didn't you just want to raise chickens before?"

"Now the opportunity has come!" Xia Yao told her experiences one by one with excitement.

"You mean, these chickens are all ours now?" Xia Xun couldn't explain how he felt, after all, he had just escaped from fear.

"Well, it's just that the giant chicken said it can't handle the excretion of these chickens."

"Daughter, I asked you to learn more common sense, but you just don't learn it. Normal chickens have no way to control their bowel movements."

"Is that so?" She could only say that she was confused.

"Okay, let's come in first. I think they are all a little dizzy. We need to dry them a little first." Then, one giant chicken per person and more than thirty chickens entered the house together.

Although the giant chicken had let the chickens cross the aisle one by one, there were still water stains all over the floor. There was no way the chickens were already soaked.

Moreover, Mu Wen was also startled, and she took the trouble to explain.

Unexpectedly, Mu Wen accepted it quickly and was very happy. She kept praising her daughter for being smart and capable, and she could pick up more than 30 chickens when she went out.

The praise made Xia Yao feel a little embarrassed.

"But Mom, what should we do with these chickens? We can't just put them in the reception room on the first floor." She could already smell a faint odor.