18

Chapter 18 The redemption of mankind in the last five minutes

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

In fact, she was confused when she first thought about it, fearing that she would get into trouble that she shouldn't, but then she thought about it.

After 20 minutes, all communication methods will turn into the most primitive direct communication between people, and there will be no hesitation at all.

No matter how many people it can help, don't forget that humans are also a race. This is what she should do as a human being.

The four people communicated with each other with their eyes, and nodded at the same time in tacit understanding.

"Uncle, I will spread the news to our family at 23:55. Then you ask grandpa, aunt, and cousin to send it together."

"Okay! Then I'll go back and tell them about this." After speaking, Xia Wen quickly stood up and left.

The alarm on my phone rang, and it was 23:55.

Xia Yao instantly opened her phone, pasted the words she had already edited into the input box, and clicked the send button.

[Human Survival Guide:

1. I am a prophet of the future. No matter where you are now, please quickly find a safe place to hide.

2. If you are driving, for your own safety, please stop driving immediately and find a safe place away from the road to hide, because the end is coming! Wait until after 0 o'clock before taking action. Then you will understand that everything I said is true. Believe me for five minutes and it may save your life.

3. If you have customized a beast-like pet, please kill it now without hesitation! Because after 0 o'clock, that is, in 5 minutes it will kill you and your family.

4. In three days, heavy fog will cover the world.

5. It is related to the survival of the human race. If you choose to believe it and are not in danger of 2 or 3, please forward this message to any network. This is what you, as a human being, should do! 】

Xia Yao simultaneously sent this paragraph to small groups established by her family members for communication, such as high school group, junior high school group, elementary school group, post bar, voice actor group...

Suddenly the lights in the hall went dark, and the time on the phone showed 0:00, but they were too busy sending messages to pay attention.

I subconsciously pasted it and clicked send, but this time - the message I was about to send popped up with a pop-up window that failed to send.

The pop-up window said: The network has been disconnected with a blood-red exclamation mark.

The next second, the screen of the mobile phone in her hand went black. Xia Yao knew that the mobile phone was just a piece of metal scrap and was useless.

At the same time, the headlights that were originally on in the room were instantly darkened. Of course, Xia Yao couldn't notice this, because she had activated the Eye of Darkness skill in advance to passively adjust it, and the world in her eyes was still like daylight.

Sudden:

"Bang!" The sounds of various collisions and explosions combined together.

Xia Yao was attracted by the sound and ran towards the window.

I saw that not far away, the highway that usually had a constant flow of traffic even at night was now full of flames and filled with black smoke. I don't know how many cars had lost control and collided and caught fire because various energy electronic machines in the cars stopped running.

That's why she cautions against driving.

The technological creations in the car stop running at the same time at 0:00, but can a car that is driving at high speed stop at once?

The answer is right in front of you.

The physical properties of all objects have not changed, so the kinetic energy will not disappear in an instant. The wheels will still carry the car body forward, so the car accident occurred.

Suddenly Xia Yao felt someone pat her shoulder lightly and turned around subconsciously.

Mu Wen was smiling at her: "Yao Yao, you have tried your best."

"Even if those people die, there is nothing we can do about it. At least we have a clear conscience."

"Mom, I'm not blaming myself. I already knew what would happen. I'm just a little bit sad."

After Xia Yao finished speaking, she turned around and continued to look out the window.

His amber eyes looked at the soaring firelight, filled with emotion: "Human beings are so weak!"

However, this emotion did not last long, Xia Yao had more important things to deal with.

"Mom and Dad, it's time for me to take action." During this time, I have space and can collect a lot of things.

After all, she can become invisible, so it shouldn't be too convenient to collect supplies now.

"Baby, why don't you let your dad go with you? We're worried about you being alone." Mu Wen couldn't help but suggest.

"No, haven't we already discussed this? I can be invisible,"

"And your night vision ability is very different from mine, although you can see at night."

Yes, I dont know why even with the skill Eye of Darkness, my parents are far from having their eyesight strengthened. It seems that they are in the initial state of Eye of Darkness.

"But what should I do if I encounter some out-of-control people or wild beasts?"

"Do you want me to become invisible and leave dad behind?"

After hearing this, Mu Wen closed her mouth as she was about to open her mouth to persuade.

Xia Xun grabbed his wife and then looked at his daughter:

"Okay, go ahead and hurry up. Don't be greedy. Come back as soon as it's full! You know what? Your parents are waiting for you at home."

"Okay! Remember to close the door tightly!" Xia Yao nodded quickly.

Xia Yao followed her body's instinct and activated Hide in the Void. This skill can be turned on and off actively.

I went straight to the bicycle, and then climbed up from the ground. I don't know if the 180% speed bonus of riding on the bicycle can be synchronized.

When riding a bicycle, my feet are very light, and it seems that the speed bonus will affect my riding effect.

The speed is very fast. If someone can see the invisible Xia Yao, they will definitely find that her riding speed is no different from the normal car speed, or even faster.

(Trivia: Belgian rider Victor Campenaert challenged the one-hour world record at the cycling track and finally ran 55.089km (kilometers) per hour). The fastest speed of a normal family car is 180 kilometers. \/, but generally speaking, no one will drive above 130 even on the highway. The speed on ordinary highways is even lower due to the speed limit on the road section.

While she was carefully avoiding the cars parked on the road, as well as the metal debris that could be seen everywhere due to the car accident, she didn't want to have a flat tire. She didn't have many bicycles at the moment, and she only had five spare professional mountain bikes sponsored by her uncle in the space.

But if you accidentally blow out a few tires and have to run back after collecting supplies, you will be exhausted.

She was very familiar with this section of road and had ridden it for several days in the past few days. After all, it was about collecting supplies, so she couldn't be careless at all.

Soon, she arrived at her destination.

Furong Town Commercial Building.