44

Chapter 44 Dandelions Gods Touch

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Hey, the attack power of this sword is so high. If we only refer to this attack power, she should be able to kill the giant chicken with 9 swords.

However, if you poke it directly in the chicken neck, it will die no matter how much blood it has. This is probably what the system means when it says it is for reference only.

After all, they are not digitized, but real living creatures.

"Your Majesty, why should I call you Giant Chicken?" It thought it was okay for the King to keep calling him Giant Chicken, but once it was confirmed, it felt uncomfortable.

Xia Yao didn't know how to answer this, she just thought it was smooth, after all, the chicken was really big!

The most important thing is that the system just casually gave this chicken a direct pet name, whatever its name was!

"Won't you listen to the giant chicken?"

"No! How about changing it to an ancient phoenix?" As he said this, he spread his wings exaggeratedly.

Don't tell me, when the wings spread out, the white feathers spread out one after another, and the feathers on the edge of the wings suddenly bloomed like white dandelions, swaying and flying in the breeze.

Don't tell me, this picture is really beautiful, and this chicken is really good-looking.

"Then call you Dandelion!"

"What is a dandelion? Is it some kind of mythical beast?" Giant chicken, oh no, Dandelion asked with his eyes wide open.

"Anyway, it can fly, and it's very beautiful..."

"That's okay! Thank you, Your Majesty. I have decided to call me Dandelion from now on! I will definitely be able to fly in the future!" The little eyes were dim for a while, and the sentimental heart grew.

The king is really a kind and compassionate human being! He actually respected his chicken rights and asked him to change his name.

But what it didnt know was that before it even responded, the name on its property panel had already been changed to Dandelion as soon as its king said he wanted to call it Dandelion.

Even if it rejects the name, it cannot be changed. There is no such thing as chicken rights.

The sky has gradually darkened, and the display on the panel shows that Hidden in Nothingness has cooled down, and 10 minutes have passed.

It took a lot of effort to remove the wire with Dandelion... Unexpectedly, it was completely useless in the end and actually stopped herself! What a clown!

But she did not leave immediately, because as soon as she came to the corridor, she accidentally saw another residence that was as narrow as a birdcage and even made it difficult for her to breathe.

The people in these slums were already suffering enough, but she suddenly couldn't bear to leave immediately.

Human beings are not created equal. As a human being, she should do something. Instead of teaching people to fish directly like a good person, she should teach people how to fish.

As for whether they want it or not, it's up to them, and she can't control the rest.

"Dandelion, wait like this, do this again..." Xia Yao lowered her head and told Dandelion her plan.