29

Chapter 29 Some Thoughts

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Mu Wen couldn't help but click her tongue twice: "Look, your dad is very talkative. He said that he has a bad relationship with his brother. You see, the first thing that comes to mind at this critical moment is his eldest brother!"

"They are brothers. This is normal..." Of course, Xia Yao has no brothers and sisters, so she doesn't really understand this feeling.

I just think thats how it should be.

"What time is it Yaoyao?" Mu Wen only found out today that her daughter can see the time on her system panel.

Xia Yao opened the panel calmly and read out: "It's 12:10."

"It's so late, we haven't had lunch yet, I have to go cook." As he said that, he hurriedly walked to the kitchen.

After listening to Mu Wen's words, Xia Yao felt hungry... Her stomach was already flat, and her hunger made her feel a little uncomfortable.

Focusing on one thing can indeed make people forget to eat and sleep, no wonder the system stops them.

Once she realized she was starving, she couldn't stand it anymore.

He quickly took out a piece of chocolate from the space, quickly unwrapped it, and took a bite.

As the food entered my stomach, I felt a little more alive.

She knew clearly that what she had just eaten should not relieve her hunger so quickly, so she understood that there was something wrong with her psychology.

There was no way around it, she was already very optimistic.

She often moves around day and night to avoid danger, coupled with long-term starvation and lack of food. If anyone has truly experienced a major outbreak, the psychological impact will probably be more serious than hers.

After lunch, it was still raining heavily outside the window.

Xia Yao started training Xiao Zhizhi again, this time the training event was biting.

Yes, as long as she gives a command to something, Xiaozhizhi must bite it.

Xiao Zhizhi seems to be really smart and mastered it quickly. She has never trained a dog before. Now these training methods are all ancient strategies she made online before, and then found a print shop to print them out in advance.

So she wasn't sure whether learning one movement in an hour was considered smart.

Then she started to review some of the instructions she had been taught before.

For example, if you put food in front of it and she doesn't agree, it can't eat it.

Xia Yao placed a piece of low-salt beef in front of it.

Xiao Zhizhi looked at the beef nugget with all her heart, her saliva dripped down her teeth, and she didn't make any move.

until:

"It's great, eat it." He ordered.

After receiving the master's instructions, Xiaozhizhi leaned in front of the beef cubes, swallowed them and tasted them slowly.

Yes, it seems that it remembers everything very clearly.

After the fog passes, if it gets bigger, you should be able to take it out hunting.

But before that, she had to get some equipment. She was basically getting started with melee weapons. If she didn't get a melee weapon, how could she fight with bare hands... That would be stupid!