30

Chapter 30 Clues to Weapons

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

The head of that family was a well-known philanthropist in the city. During the heavy fog, he even helped some poor people who had no food, and managed to keep most of the people in the city alive.

But one night, a man who had been helped by a great benevolent man called a group of plunderers, saying that the great benevolent man had endless food and drink in his house!

Otherwise, there would be so much food to give to others during the months of heavy fog.

But after the heavy fog, you refused to give it to him, saying that now that the heavy fog is gone, you should be self-reliant, which is hypocritical!

But I cant bear to part with food! hypocrisy!

After thinking about this, he contacted the predator. Since he was not allowed to live, he would not let that kind of hypocritical hypocrite with a human face and an animal heart have an easy time!

That night, the gang broke into the highly skilled criminal and easily picked the lock of Dashanren's house. Then the plunderers killed Dashanren's entire family except for his young and beautiful daughter.

At night, you can hear the screams of the great virtuous man's daughter.

The next day, she hanged herself from a big tree in the city. The clothes she wore couldn't be called clothes anymore, they could only be called rags. Even her skin and flesh were torn apart. No one knew it was her. It was those plunderers who hung her.

So no one dared to rescue her from the tree. Even if some people couldn't bear it, who knew if those predators would kill them because of this?

But there was a woman who had received relief from a great benevolent person. She took off her own coat and covered the girl's body. At least she would not let her body be looked at at will after she died.

The great virtuous man and his family survived the fog, but died due to looters. How sad.

In fact, she also accepted the kindness of a kind person during the fog, although only once.

But she was too timid. She still had to go back to see her parents alive, so the day she found out about it, she continued on the road without stopping!

Although this incident did not happen in Xicheng, it is enough to serve as a warning!

She really couldn't imagine what would happen if this happened to their family!

"So, you were afraid that your mother would know that you were going out, so you came here." Xia Xun understood his daughter's thoughts instantly.

In fact, he can understand his wife's thoughts. After all, nothing is more important than the safety of the family, but as a man, he also feels that his daughter's thoughts are the right one.

You may not harm others, but you cannot be incapable of protecting yourself.

"Dad, I know you support my idea, right?" Xia Yao tried to calm down her mood and asked this question.

"Well, I support you, but what are you going to do? You can't just plan to sneak out on your own!"

Xia Yao nodded upon hearing this, answering her father's question.

"No! Daughter, you are wrong to think this way. No matter what, she is your mother."

"You will not only worry her, but also make her feel uncomfortable." Although Xia Xun felt a little angry for his wife, after all, the person he was dealing with was his daughter, and he also had the responsibility to let her understand that there were some things she couldn't do.

"Daughter, you are still young. You must understand that a family can quarrel, but you must not hide anything that is a matter of life and death!"

Seeing Xia Xun's serious look, she finally understood.

Finding a good man really lasts a lifetime, and his father is such a good man.

In fact, men play a greater role than women in regulating family relationships!

"Do you understand this is the bottom line?" Xia Xun said seriously.

"I know." Xia Yao responded weakly.

"Okay, I will tell your mother about this. Don't worry, I am sure she will agree."

Hearing Xia Xun's assurance, Xia Yao instantly felt empowered. It would have been better if she had said this earlier, which made her feel like a failure.

"I have one more thing. Do you know where we can find weapons in this town?"

After Xia Yao finished speaking, she felt that her words were wrong again and she was not very specific, so she quickly added.

"It's the kind that can be used after the end of the world, the kind of cold weapon from ancient times." As he said it, he made some gestures.

"I really don't know what you're going to say... Our security in Xicheng has long been handed over to the security company's AI robots, and those laser weapons are all on them."

"We ordinary people are not allowed to use edged weapons. If you want this laser weapon, you can go find it on the streets. Those robots probably have laser weapon handles. Although they are a bit short, they are used for shooting. He must be a pretty good person.

"It's made of titanium steel after all."

My dad is really a talented person. Dont tell me, the most common weapon used by most people in the previous timeline was really this thing!

Although it can no longer emit lasers, it is still made of titanium steel. It can be used as a short stick and can be used twice as hard as a brick in ancient times!

"As for the ancient martial arts you are looking for, don't even think about it!"

Listening to her father's final words, the little thoughts in her heart stopped again.

Hey, come on, isnt this back to the original point!

It can be said that the weapon is every inch longer and stronger. Although the short stick is comparable to the ancient artifact brick, it is only 30cm.

If someone took a 1.5 meter sword and stabbed you in the heart with one strike, you would be laughing your ass off if you couldn't even carry a stick as long as someone else's sword.

What did you hit with? I'll take you back to the west! got it!

Xia Yao was half-hearted and prepared to log off and have some quiet time by herself.

"Wait, I don't know, but someone I met a few days ago may know."

Xia Xun suddenly stopped Xia Yao, and what he said next easily made her hope rise again.

So Xia Yao turned around in an instant, her eyes widened slightly, her small, cherry-like mouth subconsciously opened slightly in anticipation, and then tightened in nervousness the next second.

Then when he saw his daughter acting like this, Xia Xun did not respond immediately. He just wanted to temper his daughter's impatience. Of course, he could not take revenge because she had not come forward to help him before his father came back.

He is not that kind of person!

"Dad! Stop being so pretentious and say it quickly!" Seeing Xia Xun's delay in speaking, Xia Yao couldn't help but frowned and stamped her foot.

"It's like this, wasn't I busy moving things from our small supermarket a few days ago? I just came out of the supermarket and was getting ready..." Xia Xun squinted his eyes slightly and said slowly while thinking.