10

Chapter 10 The Elks Fear

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

591...I'm a little scared!

She couldn't help but call out to this navy system in her heart. 591 could not directly link her thinking. She had to actively call to respond to the link.

"Master, please don't be afraid. Novice tasks will not lead to death. It doesn't matter even if you fail. If you are really scared, you can find a hidden place to hide now, such as the cabinet in front of you."

"Even if you fail, you will generally get more points if you survive longer." 591 began to give a warm reminder.

Xia Yao thought about it, and the next moment she stepped forward, swinging her arms normally.

As her arm swung, a pale, slender arm came into view.

Made her stop.

This didn't seem to be her hand. She subconsciously raised her arm and found that the front part of her wrist was not connected to fingers, but to a sharp, knife-like blade. At this moment, it was shining in the candlelight with a cold light that could only be reflected by metal texture.

"?" Xia Yao's white eyes widened.

Right now.

Ding~!

[Assigned, player Elk, your camp is the Butcher. 】

Butcher! Is she a butcher? real or fake! Is she the bad guy?

what the hell!

Thinking of this, her trembling legs were instantly filled with strength. She is an unprecedentedly powerful butcher. I'm afraid, it doesn't exist! It doesn't exist at all!

He raised his hands, indeed full of strength. He was worthy of being a butcher.

Xia Yao was too scared just now and didn't even realize how powerful a body she was controlling now.

At this moment, Xia Yao didn't know that her exclusive system 591 was about to crash.

System 591 "???"

If it were a human, it would most likely curse, but unfortunately it wasn't, so it could only keep running the program to figure out which part of the calculation had the problem, but it checked itself several times and found no problem.

It even suspects that its core is disordered, causing it to be currently distorted, and what it sees is not real. It chose to reboot itself.

Then wait for it to restart again and log in again.

System 591, there should be no problem this time, let me do the task of Master Kangkang. (Full of confidence.)

[The player Elk you serve has been assigned as a butcher. Please assist the player Elk in completing the task. 】

(Butcher? Why still a butcher? It is impossible for players in the level 1 novice mission to match the butcher character.)

(How is it possible? Is this still a novice mission? How is it possible that some players can match the butcher character? Is there a bug in the main system?) 591 feels that its core is a little hot.

Novice tasks are started randomly.

In Grim Dawn itself, survivors and butchers are extremely unequal.

And in the Dawn of Terror opened by novices.

Since the players are all newcomers, the survivors do not have any skills, so even if they face a butcher with only one skill unlocked, there is a high probability that no one will survive. (There is a high probability of failure. This is obviously impossible to be a qualified novice trial task.)