61-70

Chapter 61 Send the family away

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Xia Yao carefully recalled this memory that she seemed to have ignored intentionally or unintentionally.

In her last life, she had never seen this family of three, but now these three people appeared in front of her openly.

Instead, it evoked memories that she had subconsciously ignored.

"What are you thinking! If you don't hurry up and help grandpa carry your little uncle home, he probably has a broken leg now!"

Seeing that the other party didn't respond for a long time, Mr. Mu quickly began to urge him.

Seeing this, Xia Yao just glanced coldly and did not intend to respond.

It was impossible for her to let "grandpa" and his family live in her home. Even if these three people did not pose the slightest threat to her now, she could not agree.

He quickly walked towards Mu Wen's direction.

"Wenwen... why is your daughter so cold-blooded! It's nothing like you..." Mrs. Liu pretended and couldn't help shaking her head.

Hearing this, Mu Wen was a little stunned subconsciously. After all, she and her mother were not from the same family, and then she felt relieved.

"Mom, it's not that I won't help you. You should know that it was Mu Cheng who wanted to force his way in, and Yaoyao fought back. She didn't know it was her uncle when she did it."

"I just thought she was a bad person. She needs to protect her mother. She has done a great job to help you deal with these bad things!"

"Not only do you not know how to be grateful, how can you say such words as cold-blooded!" Mu Wen raised her head with a serious face and eyes full of disappointment.

Hearing this, Mrs. Liu also looked dumbfounded.

Her original intention was to please her daughter. After all, the person she wanted to belittle was actually her son-in-law. By the way, she asked her to educate her granddaughter who didn't understand the rules. Unexpectedly, her daughter was completely out of line with common sense, and these words had the opposite effect.

There is no way, Mu Wen is really protecting the cub, because she has suffered the injustice, and she really doesn't want her good daughter to suffer it again, not at all!

"Wenwen, it's mom's fault, it's mom who said the wrong thing..." As she said this, Mrs. Liu started to slap herself with tears in her eyes.

"But you have to understand. Your father forced me to rush to you day and night without any rest. Now I'm dizzy, so I said some stupid things."

"The world has changed now. Your brother has broken his leg again. If you really choose to abandon us..."

"Your mother, me, your father, and your brother, what chance do you have of surviving..."

"Are you so cruel that you want us to die here..."

Seeing that her mother was so humble, Mu Wen's original tough attitude became vaguely a little bit changed.

"Wenwen, rather than die in front of your daughter and have others despise you, my mother would rather beat herself to death now!" As she spoke, the force in her hand became obviously stronger, and her face immediately swelled with a slap.