45

Chapter 45 Indifference, numbness, and indifference are all hers

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

After Xia Yao and Dandelion reunited, they put away the cheetah's body again. Xia Yao, who was riding a bicycle, first let Dandelion try to get on the bike.

It soon became apparent that her invisibility was broken and she went into a cooldown.

As expected, there was no bug to speak of. She had to ride a bike, and when the giant chicken was on the bike, she had to turn on the Hide into Nothingness to be invisible together. (Or exactly 30 seconds to enter or about to enter the invisible state)

After all, giant chickens are living creatures.

"Forget it, let's wait another 10 minutes." Xia Yao thought about it and decided to wait a while before setting off.

I don't dare to go out on the road now. It's okay in this slum area. Most people are still too scared to go out.

If we go back to other streets and see such a big chicken, I'm afraid it won't be so easy to deal with.

After waiting for a long time, it finally cooled down.

She hurriedly set off on her way home. She hadn't eaten lunch and was already very hungry. Although she ate a large piece of chocolate while waiting, she still felt uncomfortable in her stomach.

Want to eat some salty, hot food.

It was already 17:50 when we got home.

As soon as he led Dandelion upstairs, he smelled the aroma of food and sat down immediately.

"Go, go! Wash your hands first, it's so dirty outside!" Mu Wen couldn't help but stepped forward and pushed her daughter's arm.

Seeing this, Xia Yao had no choice but to wash her hands and face before sitting down again and waiting to eat.

Dandelion also wanted to learn to wash its hands, but it found that its hands were too big. It seemed difficult to put them into the pool, and it didn't touch the water very well, right? Not stained with dust, right?

It seemed that it didn't need to wash its hands. Thinking of this, it put its long beak in the basin to wash it, then shook the water droplets with satisfaction, and it was dry in an instant.

Then he sat in front of the rice bowl obediently, imitating his own king and waiting for the food to be served.

Mu Wen was stunned when she saw it. This chicken seemed to have really become a sperm.

"Mom! What are you eating today?"

"Eat beef stew with potatoes, but the beef is made from canned meat, so it probably doesn't taste that good." Mu Wen said, having filled a large bowl of rice and placed it in front of her daughter.

Then he scooped several large spoons into an iron basin, and then placed the remaining large pot of potato stew and beef directly on the table mat.

"You go ahead and eat. You don't have to wait for your dad. You haven't come back for lunch yet. You should be hungry by now."

After hearing this, Xia Yao stopped refusing and started eating.

Mu Wen, on the other hand, picked up the iron basin and scooped several large spoonfuls of rice into it. Then, after mixing it carefully, she slowly walked to the giant chicken.

I felt a lot more relieved when I found that the giant chicken was just staring at the pot in her hand and had no intention of grabbing it or making any move.

Then, she boldly poured the food in the iron basin into the big basin in front of the giant chicken. After all, having this chicken follow her daughter out would really make her feel more at ease.

"Duh~duh..." Dandelion could not be polite and once again started its journey of delicious food!

Wow, so delicious! The food cooked by the kings mother is so delicious! Its even more delicious than what the king made today! (ˉˉ)

"Daughter, what were you doing out today? You came back so late." Muxi also put a bowl of rice on the table.

She was about to find an excuse to excuse herself, but thinking of her father's words, she chose to tell the truth. There was no need for the family to tell lies.

"Mom, I killed that man-eating leopard..." She responded slowly while chewing the stewed potatoes that were soft and fragrant.

"..." Mu Wen's face turned aside for a moment, and the beef she was about to stuff into her mouth was instantly put down.

"Mom, I never knew life was like this in the ghetto...can you imagine how small their living space is?"

"They are so small that I feel breathless just by looking at them, but what about them? They have been there since they were born. If there are no accidents, they will be trapped there for the rest of their lives..."

"Even if you die, you can only die there..."

"And because of the coming of the end, they will be even worse off, because their buildings are old, and because their doors and windows are easier to break..."

"So the leopard chose to live there and eat one person alive every day!"

"If I have the ability but don't choose to kill the leopard, the leopard will only evolve more powerfully over time..."

"Evolution requires more energy. It may only need to eat one person now to maintain evolution, but in the future it may need to eat two, three, four..."

There was no emotion in Xia Yao's eyes, she just calmly told the bloody truth.

"There are a lot of people in slums, really a lot..." How can such intensive land utilization not be too much?

"So many that the leopard may stay there for several months! It won't harm our community."

"Of course I can continue to let that leopard continue to kill and eat people day and night." "But when it comes to that, can you imagine what kind of scene this is? This is simply an endless hell in the world!" Xia Yao also said I felt a little unable to eat, and I only felt a little moist at the corners of my eyes.

Xia Yao doesn't think she sympathizes with those people because she really experienced the long and unknown period of time after the end of the outbreak.

The hardships of being a loner made her more numb and indifferent to life.

But her current body is that of an 18-year-old and has not really experienced that apocalypse. This overly young and energetic body has subtly affected her mentality without her knowing it.

Although Xia Yao didn't know it clearly, this moment did happen.

She couldn't figure out why she had developed a young mentality. Some of her had taken on the plight of those people and felt that life was unfair. In such a doomsday, even the beasts chose to kill them first...

It's just some compassion. She doesn't admit that she can sympathize with these people.

After all, she killed the leopard firstly for herself and her family, and secondly so that humans could live better.

Because the evolving beast is unknown, you never know when it will completely mutate!

"Yao Yao... you did a great job, I'm proud of you! But as a mother, I still can't help but worry about you, fearing that one day you will accidentally lose your life for someone else..."

Mu Wen did not dare to say these words. She always felt that once she said some words, they would collapse in that direction at any time. This was not the result she wanted.

"Mom! Did you misunderstand something?" Xia Yao was instantly freed from that strange emotion.

"Me! My own life is always the most important. If there is danger, I will run away immediately. The lives of all people combined are not as important as my own life!" Of course, parents are not included in everyone.