40

Chapter 40 I became the richest man in Xicheng

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

"What are you mumbling about?" Xia Yao looked at the giant chicken in front of her with suspicion.

"It's okay, Your Majesty. I worship you every day." The giant chicken looked flattering.

Xia Yao was also a little speechless. She really didn't know how this chicken could make so many strange expressions even though it was a chicken.

It's like there's a person inside a chicken!

"Yao Yao is ready to eat!"

Mu Wen's voice sounded outside the door.

"Let's go."

As soon as Xia Yao went out, the giant chicken followed her.

Four bowls of white noodles have been placed on the dining table, and there are many small plates of different sizes. Some are filled with Muwen's freshly fried meat dumplings, and some are filled with pickles, crushed peanuts, and vinegar. , soy sauce, salt, MSG, chili oil, sesame oil (sesame oil) and other condiments, making it easy to adjust the taste you like.

"Yao Yao, I don't know what your chicken likes to eat, so I made four bowls of noodles. Take a look..." Mu Wen was still a little afraid to approach this giant chicken that looked like a divine horse and was unusually white.

You can't blame her, any normal person would be scared to death if they saw this giant chicken.

Not to mention the gigantic height, the long beak looked at least twenty centimeters long. The tip of the beak was smooth and sharp. If it pecked someone... she couldn't imagine it.

"Well, I'll take care of it. You can eat first, right? Where's dad?" Mu Wen responded while starting to prepare food for the chicken.

Xia Yao picked up the largest bowl of white noodles in a basin on the table and saw that it was for the chicken.

While she was casually adding some seasonings, such as soy sauce, vinegar, MSG, pickles, and chili oil, she put them all in. As for the meat sauce, she didn't put it in at all, and finally stirred it roughly with chopsticks.

"He said he wanted to go see those ordinary chickens first, feed them some food and water, and then come up to eat after they're done." Mu Wen responded.

"Well, okay, then mom, you can eat first."

As he spoke, he placed a large bowl of mixed noodles in front of the giant chicken.

"Eat."

Then he ignored the giant chicken and walked straight back to the dining table, sat down and began to seriously season his noodles.

First, I used chopsticks to scoop about a third of the meat dumplings into the noodle bowl, and then put in the other seasonings.

Although she doesn't know how to cook, when it comes to seasoning, she is self-taught and can always create the most delicious flavor!

As for the giant chicken, it looked at the noodles in the basin in front of it and was slightly dazed at first. It had never eaten this kind of food before, because it was slightly pungent with the addition of vinegar, but it also had a nice fragrance.

Thinking of this, it took a tentative peck, and it went into its mouth!

"Wonderful! That's what it tastes like!" The little corn's eyes lit up, and then he began to enjoy the beauty of the food like a whirlwind.

The food humans eat is indeed the most delicious! It doesn't eat humans! nausea!

At this time, a family of three gathered at the dining table, all enjoying breakfast slowly.

Mu Wen suddenly remembered something and said:

"Husband, Yaoyao, although it rains every day and the temperature has not been high and is still a little cold, it is the third day after all, but the meat is still slowly deteriorating, so today I made all the remaining meat Xiangzi, todays meal is the last fresh meat in our family, from now on we will have to eat those canned meats, dried meats and the like.

"Honey, are you stupid for forgetting those chickens?" Xia Xun said helplessly.

"What are you thinking! Those chickens won't be eaten, let alone killed! The hens must be kept to lay eggs." Mu Wen rolled her eyes and glared at her husband.

"Then you can kill the rooster! There must be about ten roosters." Xia Xun continued.

"You also know that there are only about ten roosters. There are so few roosters. We will hatch chicks in the future. If you do this, our chickens will only eat one less!"

Xia Xun listened to his wife's words. The two-foot-old monk was confused and had a black question mark on his face.

"No, isn't it the hen that hatches the chicks? Why do you need a rooster?"

"A fertilized egg is needed to hatch a chick. Why do you think a rooster is needed?" Mu Wen continued to explain.

"So that's it!" Xia Xun was shocked, but when did his wife know so much about chickens?

Mu Wen looked at her husband who looked suddenly enlightened at first, and then gradually turned into a look of incredible shock.

I feel full of pride in my heart. Sure enough, reading more is still useful.

"No, wife, how come you suddenly know so much! Aren't we just running a supermarket? How come you still know these unpopular things about raising chickens?"

"Oh, you said this, just wait."

After saying that, Mu Wen took out a few books from the bookshelf on the right.

Then it was placed on the dining table, and the titles of the books were: "Postpartum Care of Sows", "Pig Nutritional Requirements", "Three Thousand Questions about Raising Chickens"...

Xia Yao and Xia Xun's eyes widened instantly.

"Mom, when did we have this kind of book on the bookshelf at home?" Xia Yao said that her outlook on things was a little broken.

"Don't you have to ask your dad? He put all the books on the bookshelf. The bookshelf is so close to the dining table. It's been raining for days. I don't just browse through it when I'm bored..."

Hearing this, Xia Xun felt a wave of memories in his mind. He probably remembered the origin of these books.

It must have been a few years ago when he was ridiculed by the old man for not being as good as his elder brother. He wanted to start a business, and then he watched the news and financial channel and said something about an ordinary person in a small town in a certain city who became the richest man in that city by raising pigs. .

Then his eyes suddenly lit up and he felt that he could do it too. Then he became passionate and bought a lot of books on breeding.

But after buying it, it was piled on the bookshelf not long after, because he was busy in the supermarket every day, and had to take care of the vegetable patch when he came home. When he was too tired after working, he thought he would find time to read it tomorrow, and then went to sleep. .

As time went by, because of breeding - I became the richest man in Xicheng. This dream was forgotten by him even before it started...