47

Chapter 47 The Curse of Potions

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

[Master, you have four choices, 1 continue the last challenge (cooling down: 22 hours and 1 minute in 3 days) 2 random new challenge 3 continue to modify and decorate your space 4 exit the space]

Just kidding, she came here just for a new challenge, how could she choose anything else!

In an instant, she ordered 2.

Then her vision went dark and she was sucked into the portal.

When I woke up again, there was another scene in front of me.

——Ding——The system prompt sounds.

[Player Elk has loaded a new scene - The Curse of Potions]

However, the picture this time is completely different from the style of the previous novice mission.

This is a luxurious and spacious Western-style room. There is even a huge lamp stand composed of several gold-plated metal hanging on the ceiling. Like a blooming flower, it gradually spreads out as the lamp stands move downwards. , and then hooked up some arcs to serve as flower branches, and each metal flower branch is inlaid with a small lily-shaped lamp. The overall combination looks like an upside-down golden chrysanthemum in full bloom. However, if you look closely at the inside of the lampshade, The thing is not a light bulb, but a candle.

The window curtains throughout the house and the carpets on the floor are all dark green. Some reliefs are carefully carved with blue-green paint on the outside of the ceiling, just encircling the big lamp, like undulating vines, matching the lamp. complement each other.

In the middle of the room there is a tall ancient-style bed, made of low-key retro yellow wood, covered with soft-looking beige velvet sheets mixed with some light green patterns.

The quilt is very wide, and the edges are carefully sewn together with white fine gauze. The ends of the gauze are hooked with tassels that just hang naturally on the carpet.

Wow, this place looks too luxurious, right? The elk were a little confused.

She was about to step forward and open the curtains to see what was going on outside.

But she realized that this line of sight didn't seem right. Although it wasn't as sharp as the butcher's last time, the height of the line of sight didn't quite match her height.

She always felt as if she was wearing someone else's body again...

Directly in front of the elk, there was a full-length mirror on the left side of the bed, and she walked straight up.

Under the candlelight, she saw clearly what she looked like in the mirror at this moment.

In the mirror was a young man with blond hair and blue eyes and deep features. His blond hair was very long and was simply tied with a blue ribbon. He was wearing a white tuxedo similar to that of a medieval aristocrat and a black vest. , only the lower part has four buttons. The left side is also equipped with four buttons because of the symmetrical decoration. The buttons on the right side are neatly and perfectly buttoned, and the waistband is extra thin.

The upper part of the vest is open, and you can even see the slightly see-through white shirt inside. There is a golden pin with a purple gemstone on the collar of the shirt. Under the pin is a piece of blue tie, which goes straight to the waist. Hide yourself into your vest.

The slender and straight legs, wrapped in the white suit pants, made them even longer and slender, giving them a strange beauty.

Good guy! Is this really me?