12

Chapter 12 Player Elk wins

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Continue chasing another injured prey.

I don't know why, but this body is completely different from her original body structure, but she can adapt very quickly. The four skills are like instinct, they are too strong.

So within a minute, another player was hooked by the Butcher Elk, and at this time.

[Ding, the player Xianyu has died without me, the Xianyu King, and has been eliminated. 】

"?" Butcher Elk's face was filled with questions. She remembered that this was the first time the player had hooked up, couldn't he have struggled down on his own?

Why was he eliminated like this without struggling?

If Xianyu didn't have the ability to speak without me, the king of salted fish, he would definitely do it. He said with misty eyes, "My mentality is broken!" I cant do it! And make a classic move, Erkang hand.

Forget it, it doesn't matter, let's catch that strong man first and then eliminate him.

In just a moment, Butcher Elk smelled two smells of blood. One was in the room with the motor. It should be the female player with two ponytails, but she hadn't moved yet.

Another extremely faint smell of blood, far away from her, there was also a motor there.

Yo, I found my target.

And one motor has been unlocked, and the virtual icon has been lit up in bright yellow.

It seems that this poor little guy is the only one who is still repairing the motor. He is really working hard.

But it's time to end.

Butcher Elk raised his arms and strode towards the direction of the smell of blood.

He soon entered a state of invisibility.

There is no doubt that the invisible butcher is not something that a newbie can handle.

So Butcher Elk simply dropped his knife, and Li Zhiguo screamed again and fell to the ground.

"You are hanging on the wall! I have already reported you! Breathing out fragrance, spitting out fragrance..." Apparently Li Zhiguo had filled his brain with resentment, and had finally gotten rid of the emotion of fear.

Butcher Elk looked at the slightly stout little poor man she was carrying with one hand with a black line on his face, feeling a little speechless.

Cheating? Are you kidding? We're not really playing a game. Everyone is equal. It's just a novice mission.

I dont know how to play, Im so stupid, but I still have the nerve to curse, Im really speechless.

Thinking of this, I directly hung this cursed thing on the hook, and hurry up!

at the same time.

[Ding, the player I Am the Master of the World has died and has been eliminated. 】

Hey, another player who didn't break free died.

But speaking of it, this novice mission seems to be too easy. Forget it, I dont want to think about it anymore. Its better to be more relaxed. You can complete the mission as soon as possible before you can go home.

This scolding player has already escaped once.

There is only one female player who is still active, and it is so far away from here that it is impossible to save him.