11

Chapter 11 Cheating? Do not make jokes!

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Li Zhiguo's expression suddenly froze. What kind of thing is this? Is he so unlucky?

Looking at the countdown of 55 seconds in front of me, I felt a little uncomfortable.

Li Zhiguo quickly removed his hand from the motor, rolled over and hid under a board, and began to look around.

Now he has a cover. As long as he sees the butcher first, he can use this board to knock the butcher unconscious, and then he will not know where to escape after 5 seconds.

Thinking of this, the corner of Li Zhiguo's mouth evoked a courageous and confident smile.

And perspective conversion:

In the eyes of Butcher Elk, he saw a muscular man secretly hiding under a board. His whole body was already dripping with cold sweat. He was touching his heart with one hand and holding the board with the other, as if he wanted to smash it down at any time.

But...the problem is, is this butcher already in front of her? She is invisible.

Then Butcher Elk showed a smile, but it was just what she thought was a smile, in fact.

A 2.5-meter-tall tall and thin monster stood slightly sideways, holding up its right hand that turned into a sharp blade. The gaping mouth under the mask revealed teeth sharpened like knives. At this moment, under the cold moonlight, it looked like an about-to-be monster. Flesh-devouring monsters.

"Ah!~" Li Zhiguo screamed, feeling severe pain from being suddenly slashed by a knife on his body.

He subconsciously turned around and saw a monster gradually appearing in the dark night. At this moment, his weird knife-like hand was stained with blood. The blood slowly slid down the blade and landed on several weeds.

Li Zhiguo's face was full of fear, this monster could actually become invisible... The next second, an inexplicable emotion occupied his few sanity.

"Grass mud horse~! I don't know anything, it's outrageous that a butcher like you can actually become invisible! System, I want to file a complaint!" Li Zhiguo was frightened and angry in his heart, and finally yelled out.

The strong man in front of him actually ignored the elk in front of him and even forgot to run away. (The first one is injured by default, and can still run away, and the butcher will freeze for 2 seconds and automatically wipe the knife after making a knockdown action.)

At this time, Butcher Elk had finished wiping the knife (cd), raised his right hand high again, and slashed with the knife.

The strong man screamed again. This time he no longer had the strength to roar loudly. He could only collapse to the ground and fall to the ground.

The tall and slender Butcher Elk easily picked up the stronger man (fork away) and the slightly stronger little pitiful one in his hand and walked out.

There was a hook rack outside, and soon the Butcher Elk hung the little poor guy on the hook rack. The countdown to sacrifice was displayed on the hook rack.

For the first time, the survivors could save themselves anyway. There was no need for her to stay here. It was better to find the remaining three survivors and defeat them one by one.

Then the Butcher Elk left and headed towards the next motor. (The Butcher can see the virtual location of the motor directly through the building, but cannot see the Survivor.)