17

Chapter 17 The last moments before the outbreak

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

Today, this house will be cheaper than my uncle's.

Although Xia Yao felt that after the transaction was completed, the seller who breathed the sweet air might also feel that he had taken advantage of it, but he was destined not to be happy for many days!

"Yeah, I understand, is there anything else?" Xia Wen nodded immediately.

"Then, uncle, we need a lot of money! Because our family has made a lot of preparations."

"But the money is not that much, and there are so many things we still need. Food, drink, and supplies are not a priority. After all, everyone on the Internet is now panicking about infectious diseases, and they have already started to hoard food and daily necessities. .

With a population of 20 billion, excluding those pyramid figures with high IQs, according to the 80/20 rule, the purchasing power of 16 billion is unimaginable.

"I'm afraid the logistics will be very slow. In the worst case, I'm afraid I won't be able to wait for the goods to arrive, and the outbreak has already begun."

All the time and energy spent in that way is wasted.

"The end of the world is coming. If you are short of food and clothing, you will inevitably be targeted by someone who is interested. Although there are these iron guardrails, it is still too easy to break in."

"So the most important thing now is to keep these things! Instead of just collecting supplies."

If she wasn't afraid of being too shocking, Xia Yao even thought of enclosing her home and the villa her uncle wanted to buy with a high wall, but she knew it wouldn't work.

"Build high walls, install window guardrails...make the house as waterproof as possible!"

Uncle Xia Xia Wen was a smart man and immediately understood Xia Yao's thoughts and nodded immediately.

"I will take out all the money that can be converted into cash as soon as possible. Brother, you are familiar with everything in the town. You can find a construction team to start construction as soon as possible! Money is not an issue."

Then he turned to his wife Sunzi Yi:

"Ziyi, go and buy the right to live in the villa next door as soon as possible."

"Yes, I understand." Sun Ziyi, the aunt who had been listening silently, nodded quickly, got up and walked out of the house.

Mu Wen also left the house at some point. Seeing her sister-in-law going out, she hurriedly spoke.

"Sister-in-law, let me go with you. I'm familiar with the town." Mu Wen followed.

"Okay!" Sun Ziyi nodded.

There is an acquaintance who can hand over the house faster, so of course she will not refuse.

"Dad, Yaoyao, what about me? What can I do to help?" The cousin couldn't help but speak.

Xia Wen solemnly ordered: "I will give you a sum of money to go to the biological gene bank in Xicheng and buy all the non-genetically modified seeds available, no matter how high or low you are!"

As a biologist, he must preserve something, and seeds are the only biological genes he can think of that are easiest to preserve.

As for the animals... I'm sorry, based on Xia Yao's description, even if the DNA is obtained, there is no way to preserve it with future technological blockades.