6

Chapter 6 Customized Pets

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

The next morning.

Xia Yao got up early by herself and took the bus to the small town.

I didnt call my parents, so its better not to let my parents know about the things Im going to buy next.

She just talked about the technological blockade of the doomsday outbreak. She didn't say much about the more disasters that would follow. If she said too much at once, it might not lead to good results.

——Furong Town——

A person is walking on a busy street.

In fact, it is a small town, but it is also really prosperous. There are various commercial areas everywhere, basically covering all the basic necessities that a person can think of.

Xia Yao first came to the pet offline experience store. Of course, the pets here are not only living pets, but also mechanical and electronic pets.

Since the industry has long been mechanized, electronic pets can also DIY their shapes and types. Then these orders will be submitted to the factory, and unmanned mechanical machine tools will directly produce them. It only takes one day at most to get the mechanical electronic pet you like.

Some people don't like cold electronic mechanical pets, but of course they can also buy normal pets.

DIY is also possible.

Because today in 2053, biotechnology has also made great progress. Except for human genes, which are prohibited from compilation, most of the other biological genes have been completely deciphered.

Even if some genes are changed, it will not cause DNA collapse, and the dominant genes of the species will still remain unchanged.

Any animal you can think of can become a pet as long as you have money!

You can even keep a tiger-like beast.

Of course, this kind of beast is extremely dangerous, and the genes must be modified to change the innate hunting nature.

Different from ordinary pets, you can only DIY the appearance of the tiger, such as patterns, eye color, etc.

These beasts all have basic templates, and the "Pet Gene Safety Group" provides perfect locked gene templates.

Of course, small pets like puppies and kittens that have matured decades ago do not have a locked template.

Xia Yao came here because she wanted to buy a Chinese pastoral dog.

Because after the outbreak on August 1, all animal genetic programming will be reset!

Even said, strengthen!

Can you imagine that your customized tiger pounces on you at night, and then... bites you and your whole family to death?

In short, this kind of tragedy is really too much.

She even saw it as soon as it broke out.

Because the proprietress of the hotel where she stayed had a very brave "big cat"!

After the outbreak, it's not a cat anymore, it's a hunter, a nightmare!

In her last life, if she was a bit unlucky, she probably wouldn't survive the binding system or anything, and she would be eaten by the tiger as soon as she went out...

"Welcome, guest, do you need my help in any way?" The competent salesperson stepped forward with a smile.

"I want to order a Chinese pastoral dog." Xia Yao stated her request concisely.