24

Chapter 24 Virtual Space

Chinese www.zhongwenla.com, the fastest update. At the end of the world, I relied on the system to become the master of the world!

"Hmm~ah~" Xia Yao stretched first and then yawned.

what time is it now?

By the way, open the system panel.

I saw the above display: 6:05.

Hey, is it so early?

She used to think that going to bed early and getting up early was a kind of torture. How could contemporary young people be restrained by the word "stay up late"?

Even in ancient times, there were some kings of night owls who said - you can't stay up late, just stay up all night!

Now it seems that going to bed early and getting up early is really not a joke, wake up naturally! feel good!

Ding~

[An exclusive enhanced space has been designated for the host. Will the host enter? 】

She subconsciously clicked yes.

Then she felt a heat in her left chest, and a burst of black-gold light particles emerged from it, quickly covering her whole body.

She subconsciously raised her arm to observe these light particles, but found that her body was becoming blurry.

The next second, he completely disappeared from the room.

On an open grassland, with the wind blowing, the green grass grass was blown and bent one after another, forming a wave like waves.

At this time, a petite figure suddenly appeared on the grassland, it was Xia Yao.

She still maintained the posture of looking at her arms before, so she clearly knew that this was her body.

Everything before her eyes was so real that she could even smell the faint aroma of grass in the air.

She gently stepped on the ground with her feet. The soil sank slightly due to the pressure. Even through her shoes, she could feel the softness of the soil under her feet. It was so real!

No, if she remembered correctly, she wasn't wearing shoes. Why was she now wearing a pair of Explorer Traveler No. 1 white shoes that she collected?

She clearly remembered to put these shoes in the space of her agate bracelet.

"Is the host ready to start intensive training?"

ah?

Yeah!

"Yes, I'm ready!" Come on, let's try it first.

Then a virtual training ground suddenly appeared in front of him, half virtual and half real. If you look closely, the light particles formed even buzzed and beat slightly up and down regularly.

"Wow!" Xia Yao stepped into this training ground subconsciously.

There was even a light golden ↑ translucent indicator on the ground, signaling her to continue moving forward. It was like... yes, just like a game guide.

She kept walking.

We reached a fork in the road, and then a virtual selection box appeared.

[You can make the following choices: 1. Strength training, 2. Agility training, 3. Mental training. 】

She clicked 1.

Then the channel directly ahead lit up, and the ↑ indicator appeared.

After walking down the not-so-long passage, what comes into view are various cartoon icons half-floating in the air, floating up and down in a playful manner, and as long as your eyes fall on one of the icons, the relevant fonts will appear. .