Chapter 2 Bullying

Wang Hongmei's face froze. This little bitch knew that the injury was related to them. Was she threatening her?

"Aunt, I'm fine. It's just that I was careless..."

While hesitating, he glanced at Wang Hongmei and her son from time to time. Anyone could see that it was definitely related to them, and Wang Hongmei could see it too. She was so angry that she dared not say anything. After all, whether it was breaking off the engagement, working, or just a simple head injury, she was in the wrong.

The neighbors upstairs and downstairs were still talking around me, and the voices were quite loud.

"Jian girl, was it Wang Hongmei who hurt you?"

This area is almost entirely factory area, and the family housing is not far away, intersecting. No matter how familiar they are, they basically see each other every day.

"This old woman is not a good person, Dandan, is she bullying you because there are no adults in your family?"

"Yes, isn't her son Dandan's fiancé?"

"Hey, I heard it from beginning to end. She came to cancel the engagement and didn't want to give her the job back."

"What? Cancel the engagement? Isn't that too rude?"

"That's right, I remember hearing my father-in-law say that it was not because I helped the Jian family that the Lin family insisted on getting engaged. Just because of the engagement, the old man of the Jian family arranged two formal jobs for me."

"Oh my God, the Lin family is too greedy, right? Those two formal workers are so rare, and they only work for a month. At least fifty or sixty salary. "

Wang Hongmei's face flushed red, Lin Jianshe couldn't stand it,

"What nonsense are you talking about? Miss Jian, she can't do anything, who else would want her except my family?"

At this time, the outside wind was not so serious, but there were already signs. Mr. Jian was a kind-hearted person, and many people had received his favors. The neighbors were immediately unhappy,

"Wang Hongmei, your child doesn't know anything, so he comes out to talk nonsense?"

"That's right, everyone knows that Mr. Jian donated all his property to the country, and the government also issued a certificate of honor, right, little girl Jian?"

At this scene in the hands of these aunts, Jian Jian took the opportunity to recover his strength, and answered quickly when he heard the question,

"Aunt, you remember it better than me, yes, my grandfather and my grandfather's certificates are hanging on the wall of my house."

Wang Hongmei stopped her son, knowing that although she successfully broke off the engagement today, she had to bleed a lot.

Thinking about it, she forced a smile,

"Oh, Dandan, you misunderstood Auntie. I was talking too much just now and didn't make it clear. How could Auntie be the ungrateful person? Come on, Auntie will help you into the house, let's have a good talk."

Seeing her gritting her teeth but having to fake a smile, it was estimated that she was almost at the limit of her endurance. Jiandan planned to go out and see if there was any way out. She didn't want to irritate people all of a sudden, so she went into the house half-heartedly.

She could see that Jiandan was not the dough that they could knead at will, so Wang Hongmei stopped pretending and asked her directly what she wanted to do.

I simply flipped through the memories of the original owner. Those two jobs were formal workers in the steel plant. When I first entered, I got 22 yuan a month. After five or six years, it has risen to 28 yuan now. Not to mention the various benefits, I didn't plan to ask for too much.

"Those two are formal workers. If you return the quota to me, I will keep them. If you want a job, you can exchange it with money. It's like buying a job. I don't ask for more, just three years' salary."

Of course Wang Hongmei can't do it. Can she take out the money after she gets it?

"No, it's too much. Just, you know, my aunt has such a big family, and food and drink all cost money."

"It started with 22 yuan a month, and it rose to 28 in less than two years. Not to mention other bills and various benefits, you know how much the salary is in these years. I only want three years, which is not much.

You can't decide on your own, then I will find someone to help you decide. This job should still be very popular.

Don't think you have suffered a big loss. In addition to the job, in the past five or six years, I have used my family's name, How many benefits do you have to say clearly? Just the name of my fiance, just wages? "Wang Hongmei looked at his son and couldn't laugh in an instant. Lin's eyes were even more cold." How do you know? " "Speaking, Lin Huan dragged into a room simply, poor young lady, a nest made her still without the power of chickens. When the door was closed, she stabbed her throat. The fierce eyes were no different from looking at the enemies." Say, what else do you know? " After living in breathing, I didn't have such a feeling of suffocation for many years. When she was kidnapped when she was kidnapped, she went to death. Who would have thought that there was still a day when she was held around her neck. The air in front of her eyes was getting thinner and thinner. Lin Jianshe had murderous intent in his eyes. He was not trying to scare her. At this time, Jiandan had no other thoughts. She missed her weapons room and her electric baton so much. In just a few breaths, the roof seemed to have begun to blur.

Jiandan's desperate thoughts, did he let her come through just to let her experience the feeling of being strangled to death again?

In a daze, she suddenly felt that there seemed to be something more in her hand. The familiar touch, without thinking, touched the switch reflexively, and instinctively pushed forward. In an instant, abundant air rushed into her throat, and the man opposite twitched and fell directly to the ground.

To be honest, Jiandan didn't expect him to be so bold and really wanted to kill someone.

However, looking at this familiar thing in her hand, where did it come from? This thing, she remembered that it was placed on the shelf in her weapons room. Suddenly, the environment changed, and she was in an extremely familiar weapons room. This, this, this, this, after more than 20 years of socialist scientific education, it didn't prevent the eldest lady from being a fan of novels. She quickly associated it with things in novels, space.

Thinking of this, she took a look around. This is the weapons room, so isn't that outside the door?

She gently pushed the door open, clasped her hands together and prayed for a long time before slowly opening her eyes.

"Oh my god!"

This, this, this is really her base?

On one side is a huge warehouse of tens of thousands of square meters, on the other side is her own endless pollution-free farm, next to it is her own continuous back mountain, and the stream next to the farm is her favorite place to go.

The excited young lady ran several laps and pinched her thighs several times before she finally dared to believe that this overwhelming wealth really fell on her head. Although they were all her own things in her previous life, but, but, this is the 1960s, isn't this a cheating golden finger? The standard configuration of the heroine?

After laughing wildly at the sky for several times, she was finally able to calm down and correspond to the current environment.

I don't know if it will be the same trajectory as in my previous life, but I have to plan according to that trajectory first.