Chapter 104 Isn't this just a paper tiger?

Later, they specially asked Liu Guangming to make this table. It was big enough.

A pot of chicken stewed with mushrooms and potatoes, a plate of fried eggs with Chinese toon sprouts, a plate of spinach, a plate of mixed garlic, a plate of canned meat, a plate of canned yellow peaches, a few small pickles, and a small basket of freshly cooked pancakes mixed with wild vegetables, which filled the table.

The chicken was simply taken, and the eggs and spinach were exchanged by Li Yan and others with the aunts in the village. They planted them late in their private plots and they haven't grown up yet.

The Chinese toon sprouts were picked by them, and the garlic was sent by Heidan.

This table was for them. They didn't dare to eat like this this spring, let alone the six new educated youth who had been hanging around in the car for several days.

In front of the delicious food, Su Hong and Wang Hongmei just glared at each other, but didn't fight, for fear of missing out on these foods.

The first batch was Jiandan, the second batch was Li Yan, Lin Zhaodi, Chen Jianguo, and Tan Yajun who was transferred in the middle. With the six people today, there are a total of eleven educated youth in Liujiatun, which is not too few.

Seeing that each of them was like a red-eyed wolf, Chen Jianguo swallowed back what he was going to say. To make a long story short,

"Today's table is to welcome you new educated youth. These staple foods and dishes are also supported by our old educated youth and villagers. You have been tossing for several days. Eat first, and we will study other things after dinner."

Suddenly, chopsticks flew all over the table.

Jiandan sat next to each other. Although they had prepared for this situation and quickly picked up a few chopsticks and put them in the bowl, they still underestimated the attraction of this food to them. Such a big table, they were also splashed with several greasy spots.

The result was that the busy old educated youth ate a big pancake with a few plates of pickled vegetables.

The only one with a good image was Lin Dongfang. He was so embarrassed after eating that he didn't know he could be so embarrassed to fight for food.

Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui were burping while eating, but they were reluctant to put down their chopsticks. Su Hong finished eating in advance, stroking her chest and not forgetting to criticize others,

"It's like you haven't seen it in several lifetimes. Isn't it embarrassing?"

"Aren't you embarrassed? You talk as if you didn't eat it?"

"You?"

"What do you mean by you? Wasn't it you who overturned the whole plate just now?"

A few of them suddenly felt a little stuffy in their chests, and they all rubbed the stools back at the same time.

Chen Jianguo ignored them and looked at everyone,

"Our team of educated youth is growing stronger and stronger. I understand that we all come from different places, and naturally have many different customs and habits, so we don't have any special requirements.

In order to avoid more conflicts, you can form your own teams and cook with whom, as long as both parties agree, it's fine,"

Originally, he was going to say that he would choose between the two, but Chen Jianguo passed it directly. When several people had dinner together before, they were all polite and discussed things. Now he suddenly came up and said he was a bandit. Not to mention the female educated youth, even Chen Jianguo himself, a rough man, couldn't accept it.