Chapter 78 Don't Get Burned Again

This obvious performance made not only Jian, but also the big-hearted Liu Weimin twitch his mouth.

This time he felt that what the young educated youth said was right.

"It's definitely not okay here. She's just a little girl, what's wrong with her? You can't take revenge for saving my life?"

"Puff!"

Jian Jian suddenly felt that Liu Weimin was a bit humorous. Listen to this joke, it is still popular in later generations.

"Uncle, you are still clear-headed."

However, Cheng Chao did not think much about it. He had just warmed up and his mind was still a mess. After saying this, the little strength he had just accumulated was almost gone.

"I say, save people to the end, can you give me something to eat? I'm not frozen to death, but I'm going to starve to death soon."

Jian Jian was stunned for a moment,

"Oh, I forgot about this, I just thought you had to drink water."

Since this person has revealed his identity, regardless of whether it is true or not, since he can find Lin Zhengde openly, he probably can't run away.

This kind of people are simply admired, and this requirement must be met.

She had a hot pot last time. Regardless of whether it can be exposed to the sun, this patient must not eat it. Porridge is most suitable for him now, but it takes time to cook porridge.

After a simple thought, he scooped a bowl of millet and washed it into the pot, added water, thought about it, threw a few eggs in, put a pot fork on it, and took a basin to beat a few eggs on it. He took out a small bowl of steamed buns from the cupboard and placed them, covered the pot, and the fire under the stove never went out. Just add two pieces of firewood.

It took a while for the big pot to burn, and the rice fragrance in the pot spread. Not only the patient, but also Liu Weimin forced himself to control his sight and not to slip over there.

Smoke rose from the chimneys of each household outside. It was the second meal in the countryside in winter. Obviously, Liu Weimin could not go back.

Since a patient couldn't get up, Liu Weimin accompanied him and simply placed the table for the two of them directly on the stove. The millet porridge was cooked soft and golden, with a layer of rice oil floating on it, which made people's appetite increase at a glance, not to mention this person who hadn't eaten for a few days.

Millet porridge, big white steamed buns, a pot of egg cake, and a small bowl of pickled cucumbers in autumn,

"Uncle, you can eat with him. I had breakfast late and I'm not hungry yet."

It was the first time that Cheng Chao was so helpless and embarrassed. The simple meal made him swallow his saliva constantly.

Liu Weimin wanted to refuse when he saw that this was his share, but when he saw that it was a man and a woman, he had to wait for Lin Zhengde anyway, so he didn't hesitate, helped the patient wash his hands and face, helped him sit up, got something to lean on behind him, and moved closer to the stove,

"Eat quickly, Xiao Jian, the educated youth's cooking skills are quite good, look at the porridge, "

The millet porridge was golden, and the egg cake was also oily, and the fragrance had already penetrated into the nose.

More importantly, most people are reluctant to eat fine grains, let alone such thick porridge and such a large bowl of egg cake.

Fearing that they would be embarrassed, he put the things on the table and went into the house,

"Uncle, this guest is left to you, I'll go and clean my vegetables first."

Although they were very close, there was a door between them after all. Once the door was closed, the heat on Cheng Chao's face subsided a lot.

He was really capable, actively asking his lifesaver to cook for him.

But since he didn't care about his face, why was he still so reserved?

He took a mouthful of porridge from the bowl, and the slightly hot temperature slid down his throat and all the way to his stomach, and after drinking a bowl of porridge, he felt alive.

It was a bit aggrieved to say that he didn't have any fatal injuries.

He was frozen and hungry, and the things in his hands were sensitive, so he had to be extra cautious and alert. He was tired, cold, hungry, nervous, and someone was following him. He almost used up all his strength to run down the mountain for the last distance, and in the end he couldn't even pull the wood that was specially used to clean up the traces.

He couldn't hold on for a long time, and only when he saw the wall did he have the last hope.

He didn't care that there were shaking double images in front of him, and his movements were even more irregular. He staggered and crawled to the foot of the wall, threw the things in his arms in, and threw himself in with the last bit of strength, and fell heavily under the thick snow, and then he let himself lose consciousness with peace of mind.

At this time, the hand was still swollen, just like a water radish. The chilblains on the knuckles were turned outward, red, swollen and purple. The tip of the ear was the same color. It was probably painful and itchy. The hand holding the spoon was a little unstable, but there was nothing abnormal on the face.

Chilblains are localized skin inflammation caused by cold in winter or early spring. They often occur at the extremities and exposed parts of the limbs, such as hands, feet, nose tips, ears, earlobes and cheeks. Chinese medicine believes that chilblains occur due to insufficient yang energy in patients, external cold and dampness, which makes the blood flow poorly and blood stasis blocked. Therefore, in winter, people with cold bodies often have chilblain symptoms.

The weather here is cold and the temperature is low. People don't have the conditions to keep warm, so there are really many people who get chilblains.

Especially here is close to the border. Even when there is peace and no conflict, the outdoor patrol tasks of the garrisons in various places are much more. This kind of thing almost everyone has had.

Liu Weimin looked at it silently and bowed his head without saying a word. If this were his own child, he would be heartbroken.

The floor was covered with corn stalks and it was close to the stove, so it wasn't too cold.

Cheng Chao couldn't open his eyes almost as soon as he put down the bowl. He fell asleep in a second.

Jiandan heard the noise and opened the door to take a look. He had eaten a full meal and his complexion was a little better, but he washed his face. He was very cold. If he took a break, he would definitely have a fever.

Jiandan was not an expert in this area. He knew about herbal medicine, but he really couldn't treat diseases. However, she had some antipyretic medicine.

Not to mention the inventory in the base, she kept the tablets prescribed by the doctor during the two days of hospitalization in Beijing. She also had regular medicine at home, including more than 20 tablets of the universal analgin.

"Uncle, does he have a fever?"

Liu Weimin sighed,

"That's right, he's just freezing. I'll go check it out. I asked him to find someone, why haven't they found him yet?"

"The mountain is so big, and it's all snowy now. It's hard to walk even on flat ground. I have to find someone, and I can't come back so soon. I have some medicine, you feed him first, don't let him get fevered again."

Liu Weimin, is that polite?

But he still carefully poured the medicine down. Fortunately, Cheng Chao, who was hot all over, didn't resist much, although he was confused. After two pills and two bowls of water, he slept more soundly.

However, his hand was still tightly holding the things he thought were important.

Liu Weimin wanted to leave, but he couldn't rest assured leaving this invisible bomb here.