Chapter 126 Are You So Anxious?

Indeed, he was in a hurry. It was a three- to five-minute walk, but Lin Zhengde didn't even say that he would send the things back to her. He unloaded the things with a clatter, and left quickly with a few people escorting them into the car. The friends who gathered around were also a little puzzled.

"Are you in such a hurry?"

They also heard what Lin Zhengde said just now. It would be a bit exaggerated to say that they were not envious of these things, but they didn't have the slightest idea of ​​taking advantage of them.

However, looking back at Jiandan's house and the sky, Chen Jianguo interrupted the girls' fantasies,

"You guys look for a while, it's time to get off work."

"Oh,"

Jiandan looked back, and didn't notice just now, there were really a lot of these things.

Everyone was working now, and there were probably only five of them strolling around Liujiatun.

"Hey, let's take it back to my yard first. It will probably be dark when we come back down the mountain. We'll send it to the village chief."

Naturally, the others had no objection. Five people could carry it. Dahei, who had just made a contribution, led his cubs to follow leisurely.

Several people chattered, carrying things in and out of the door. Li Yan seemed to have just recovered and grabbed Jian Jian's arm.

"What was that just now, really, a bomb? I actually admired this sacred weapon so closely?"

Among these educated youth, Lin Dongfang, who was in the third batch and the current batch of new educated youth, had been exposed to this kind of hot weapon. After all, his family had a deep understanding of this, and he was much more deeply influenced by it than others.

Compared with others, they were all ordinary children. They were only afraid of this thing. The main thing was that they had basically no chance to come into contact with it. It was completely unrelated to their daily lives.

This side is close to the border, so there is not much chaos, but there are occasional noises. The local people have seen it much more often than they have.

Chen Jianguo is a man after all. After the excitement, he is calmer and nods solemnly.

"It's true. Didn't you see the attitude of those people? It's true, not an exercise."

The girls immediately looked serious. Li Yan looked around, afraid that someone would hear something. She wanted to say something, but she held back and didn't dare to speak. Lin Zhaodi and Tan Yajun were even more tense and kept quiet.

Jiandan was not used to the sudden silence, but his attitude was commendable. After all, this was not a trivial matter. If it was not handled properly, it would easily cause panic.

Besides, no one dared to confirm whether they would be secretly watched by others, whether they had accomplices, and what they were planning. The main reason was that although it was Dahei who did it, oh, it was said, but the owner Jiandan must have shown up.

Jian Dan also tended to think that this was indeed an accident. No matter what the plan was, it was extinguished in the cradle by Dahei's roar.

However, they were planning to blow up the hospital, or somewhere else, Jian Dan always felt that they were desperate.

"Let's not think about this kind of thing. It's completely a coincidence. I think it's the best that we can encounter this time.

We just work honestly in the village, it's still very safe.

If you are still worried, then, let's not go to the commune recently. Wait for them to come over in a few days. When they are sure that everything is safe, we will go again. How about it?"

Jian Dan thought that he and the others were worried, but Li Yan was still in a trance and saw the magic of the bomb. Lin Zhaodi and Tan Yajun stared at Dahei all the way, and were still studying how this big dog found the danger.

Finally, Chen Jianguo took over the conversation.

"What Jian Zhiqing said makes sense. Although there was no obvious violent conflict today, it was indeed very sudden. You should also relax and don't make yourself so nervous.

To put it bluntly, this matter is not something we should know. We have seen it, so just treat it as a new experience. Don't think too much. Don't tell others when you go back, so as not to spread rumors and cause unnecessary troubles at that time."

Several people came to their senses and nodded repeatedly.

After this incident, even Li Yan lost her interest in adventure and went straight to her destination with her friends who had never been here.

What made her happy was that the fruits that had not been picked before were still there, and they were well preserved.

What made her unhappy was that she picked a lot that day, but there were really not many left today. Several people picked them all in a short time.

Li Yan did not give up and searched nearby, but she didn't have the good luck that day after all, but she also found a lot of wild vegetables, so it was not in vain.

She went back earlier than planned, before dark.

When they returned to the Youth House, they were met with Wang Hongmei's sarcasm.

"Hey, you follow me all day long, why don't I give you some wild vegetables and let you carry them back?"

Tang Cui had just come back and was washing her face. Hearing this, she looked them up and down.

"One is willing to fight and the other is willing to be beaten. Wang Zhiqing, don't say that, or people will think you are trying to sow discord?"

They have always disliked Jian Dan. Not only did she not live in the Youth House, but she also clung to them and was very cold to them, the new Youth House. Moreover, she didn't know what means she used to make the villagers think highly of her.

They didn't want to believe it. Even the most difficult and fiercest woman in the village said that Jian Dan was good and there was no trick. Who would believe it?

The most important thing was that she was just teaching them to work, but she also pointed fingers at them, saying that this one was not as good as Jian Zhiqing, and that one was not as good as Jian Zhiqing. This made them hate Jian Dan more and more, and they became more and more picky and dissatisfied with Jian Dan.

This afternoon, I saw Li Yan and the others leave in a simple manner. Not long after, even Chen Jianguo left. Tang Cui saw clearly that they were chasing after them. At that time, she gritted her teeth in hatred and said, "You are showing off, so I can catch you, right?"

Then she said to Wang Hongmei in a secret and seemingly unintentional way,

"I seem to have seen several of Jian Zhiqing and her friends leave. Is someone feeling uncomfortable?"

Wang Hongmei was so stupid that she called the scorekeeper without thinking,

"I want to report that Jian Zhiqing and her friends are lazy, evading labor, and destroying collective unity."

The scorekeeper shook the scorebook as if he was looking at a fool. They were all educated youth, but Jian Zhiqing and her friends had finished their work early, while they were still dawdling here.

"Without investigation, you have no right to speak. Did Jian Zhiqing tell you in person that they evaded labor?"

Wang Hongmei was stunned by the question,

"Of course not. How could she tell me?"

"So, seeing them leave and not understanding the actual situation, you maliciously reported them for evading labor?"

They were all educated youth, so they were afraid that they would not understand the work, so they were not grouped together. They were interspersed with villagers, and the villagers could still take a look. This piece of land was separated from the area where Jian Zhiqing and her friends worked by a line, but it was not too far away. The noise here was not low, and soon, the two aunts over there came over.