Chapter 147 Is this the attitude towards revolutionary comrades?

Li Yan happily took Jiandan's arm and rubbed it hard,

"Oh my god, you are so kind. When the time comes, we will all come to help you. How can we let you suffer alone?"

Jiandan looked at her speechlessly,

"For the sake of stuttering, you are really good. You don't care about your image."

"What's the use of image? How can it be real when it's in your mouth? You know what I look like?"

Okay, it makes sense.

It's getting late now. Jiandan packed up and followed Li Yan to the Youth Farm.

"Are you going up the mountain tomorrow?"

"You guys are going?"

Li Yan shook her head,

"No, that's not the case. We have the idea. The autumn harvest is coming soon. We should take a good rest in the next few days. We will go up the mountain and wait until the autumn harvest is over. There will be more time. There are not many things on the mountain now. Those mountain products are not ready yet, and there are not many fruits now. It would be okay if it rains. After the rain, we will go to pick some mushrooms."

Jiandan is not good at this.

In her previous life, she knew some non-toxic mushrooms when she was hiking in the mountains. But she didn't know whether it was because of species differences or something else, but the mushrooms here didn't get along with her at all. She didn't recognize them correctly for a few times, and she always picked poisonous ones. After a few times, Jiandan gave up completely. She had to admit that this skill had been returned to the old master.

In fact, there are many good things in the mountains, not to mention prey, but also countless medicinal herbs that can be used.

But most of them are in the deep mountains. Not only is the risk factor high, but Jiandan herself is not very proficient. She is only familiar with those that can be used for field first aid and those that are particularly valuable, such as ginseng and ganoderma lucidum, and is not familiar with other things.

Many medicinal herbs grow in very strange places, or there are wild beasts guarding nearby.

She also thinks that she is just a half-baked person. She is okay. If she encounters danger, she can hide. It is even more impossible to take others to take risks.

Moreover, Jiandan was really tired after fighting with the wild boar today, so he continued with her words,

"It's too hot now, and it's stuffy in the mountains. It's okay to pick up firewood or something, but if you want to find good things, you have to wait until autumn, when mountain products and wild fruits are ready, and that's the harvest."

Li Yan nodded,

"That's right. Last year we just arrived and were not familiar with the place. This year we must be well prepared and must not fall behind. What kind of life we ​​can have in winter depends on the shiver in autumn."

Although it's almost the same, but it sounds a bit off.

"Anyway, if we go up the mountain again recently, we should pay more attention to what is there in that area. When we come up, we will go straight there. Anyway, we and the villagers usually don't walk the same route. As long as we hurry, we should not miss it."

After saying this, Li Yan was a little eager to try.

"I remember seeing a small apple tree before, and another one that seemed to be a plum tree?"

"The one you saw last time? It should be a plum tree, but I heard that many plums have worms when they are ripe. You have to pay attention when you eat them, otherwise you will just supplement protein."

As they talked, they soon arrived at the educated youth courtyard, but as soon as they entered the door, they were shocked.

The courtyard was full of pieces of skin, luggage, and basins thrown everywhere, and there were messy footprints on the luggage bags. The educated youth on both sides were clearly divided, but their clothes were messy, their hair was like a chicken coop, and their faces were full of dissatisfaction. That posture showed that they were ready to fight again at any time.

On one side were Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui. Tang Cui seemed to be trying to persuade them, while Wang Hongmei was ruffling her hair. Su Hong was watching coldly on the side. Li Jianye was looking at the people on the opposite side with his eyes rolling around. It was unknown what he was thinking.

On the opposite side were a few unfamiliar people. Judging from their bright clothes, it was clear that they were the educated youth who had just arrived today. A female educated youth raised her chin and put her hands on her waist. The two next to her were holding each other, and their eyes were full of disgust when they looked at the opposite side.

Under the eaves, Chen Jianguo and Lin Dongfang stood expressionlessly, while Lin Zhaodi and Tan Yajun also looked angry and frowned.

In the middle, the current person in charge, Wang Jiancheng, had his hair grabbed by someone, and his collar was wrinkled, but he was still trying to persuade them to stop fighting.

"Hey, you guys, we all came to the countryside to build the countryside, what are you doing? What can't you say? We are all well-educated intellectuals, what's wrong with you?"

Wang Hongmei opened her mouth and said,

"Can you blame us? We cleaned up the room for them, but they are still picky. Do you think you are the eldest daughter of the capitalists?"

The other side immediately jumped up and down,

"What nonsense are you talking about? Who is the eldest daughter? We are here to support rural construction , shouldn't you prepare a good accommodation environment for us? What do you mean by cleaned up? Look at that room, even mice would cry if they went in, what did you clean up? How can we live there?

Do you think your room is ready? That means we don't mind it.

Besides, you have been in the countryside for so long, and you are familiar with the villagers. Isn't it easy for you to prepare it again? Why do you have to embarrass us because of this little thing? "

"Broken thing?" Wang Hongmei exploded again. Tang Cui wanted to let go, but under Wang Jiancheng's gaze, she had to grit her teeth and hold on tightly,

"You Whose business are you talking about? I tell you, we worked hard to buy them, they are all our hard work, why should we give them to you? "

"After all, you are unwilling to help us, don't say it so high-soundingly.

I don't believe there is no reason. We responded to the call of the country to build the countryside. It is natural to help each other. Why do you treat us like this? "

The two of them watched the excitement for a while, looked back at the villagers watching the excitement outside the door, and couldn't help complaining,

"Oh, I didn't expect it. On the first day, before entering the house, the internal contradictions have intensified. , how can we unite the villagers and contribute to the construction of new countryside and national construction?

Are they here to build the countryside? Are they here to intensify the contradictions among the people? "

Li Yan also nodded seriously and answered loudly,

"That's really worthy of doubt. Why don't we go to the Youth Office of the commune and ask, is this our revolutionary comrade? Is this the attitude towards revolutionary comrades? Huh?"

The two people spoke loudly, and they could hear it when they spoke. Wang Hongmei and others had heard about the simple killing of wild boars. Although they didn't believe it, they didn't have much contact with each other and didn't take the initiative to make trouble.

But the newcomer didn't know. He was already angry. When he heard this, his heart trembled and his anger rose. What's more, Jiandan was small and had a fair face, which made people jealous. Before others could react, a female educated youth rushed over with long nails, yelling, "Shut up, bitch, what do you know about gossiping here? I'll scratch your mouth and let you talk nonsense again!" The sharp nails went straight to Jiandan's face.