Chapter 145 I've bothered you so many times, but you're still so polite

Seeing this, it was clear that something was wrong. The old lady didn't hesitate.

"I was washing clothes at home. It was brought to me by the big dog raised by the educated youth Xiao Jian. I asked Hu Zi to check. Her door was indeed locked. I guessed that something was wrong."

"Big dog? Dahei?"

The old lady nodded.

"Yes, it was Dahei. He followed me and was outside the door. The dog was smart. He didn't leave even when I gave it to him. He must be waiting for something."

"What happened to Wei Min?"

"The educated youth Xiao Jian asked me to find the garrison and follow Dahei into the mountains. He said there was something important."

Several people looked at each other.

"Finding the garrison is not a trivial matter. The educated youth Xiao Jian is not someone who doesn't know the importance of things."

"That's right. Don't delay it. This is a serious matter. The previous two times, people's lives were lost."

"My uncle's bicycle is at home. You can ask Jianshe to ride it. It's faster."

So, the errand boy Liu Jianshe took up his post again. This time he was not bad. He didn't fall on his legs.

The guards at the garrison already knew Liu Jianshe. When they saw his desperate look, they knew that something had happened again. After all, it had happened several times.

Lin Zhengde was training with his men. It was Cheng Jin who received the notice.

"Who is coming?"

The messenger said as he handed over the note. Even Cheng Jin, who was smart, couldn't figure out what would happen in the mountains at this time of year. However, since she was asked to send a letter here, it must not be a joke.

Not only Liu Weimin had a headache, but Cheng Jin also had a headache when he heard about Jian Dan. The previous two times were not trivial matters, and he was worried.

Just when she was about to call for help, she suddenly remembered her nephew who had been clamoring to find Jian Dan these days.

"Go and call Cheng Chao over."

Dahei went down the mountain, and the few little ones didn't run far. Jian Dan was just moving around nearby. It would be fine if she could see the patient when she looked back. She didn't want to wait for everyone to come up. When she looked back, hey, where are the people?

That would be lively.

Not knowing when the person would come up, she didn't dare to collect the person, nor did she dare to move.

However, his injuries were indeed serious. In just a short while, several groups of animals had come. Although the harvest was not small, it was really tiring. Just after a break, she heard the panting sound in front of her. Jian Dan almost cursed. What she feared came, and a big one came.

At this time, she didn't care about anything else. She collected the few small ones and the sick first, hid behind the tree, and watched the wild boar family that appeared little by little in front. She was very angry about the killing just now. There was no one else, so it was convenient for her to show her anger. It was just right for her to vent her anger.

When Cheng Chao heard that Jian Dan was busy, he was so active and rushed at a fast pace that Liu Jianshe couldn't catch up with him on his bicycle. When he arrived at the village head, he caught up with Dahei from Liu Weimin and headed straight into the mountains.