Chapter 142 Except for Jian Zhiqing...

Jian Dan imagined the scene of Wang Guihua hugging Liu Xiu and crying, and in fact, she was a little envious.

Look, this is a child who is loved by someone, and someone cares about everything.

But she was confused for a moment, and then she came to her senses. She was not the poor little girl of the original owner. She was Miss Jian, and she could live well by herself. Why think about those things?

Congratulations with a smile,

"Sister Xiu, congratulations, I hope you can find a good husband soon."

They were both in their prime years, and they were almost seen by someone just now. Liu Xiu blushed with shame,

"You naughty child, how old are you, and you tease me!"

Jian Dan didn't expect that she would soon meet someone who cared about her while teasing others here.

In the midsummer season, the days of weeding passed quickly. In the dog days, there was plenty of rain, and Liu Weimin generously gave them three days off. Before the educated youths cheered, they saw Liu Weimin coming over with a worried look on his face. Jian Dan immediately felt that it was not a good thing.

"Go back and clean up the remaining rooms. There will be educated youth coming tomorrow."

Jian Jian finally put down her worries. Fortunately, although they are also educated youth, she is far away.

Li Yan and Chen Jianguo looked at each other. Lin Dongfangye lowered his eyes and thought. Wang Hongmei was furious.

"Village chief, we have only been here for half a year. Why are you here again?"

Liu Weimin's face became even darker. What if he was willing?

Jian Zhiqing and the children in the second batch were okay. At least they didn't cause trouble. Even the one who came from next door was okay. They worked as well as others.

It was the third batch, the group that ate everything and did everything, and they were clean. The villagers told him more than once or twice.

They were all outsiders. He thought they wouldn't fight. It was not easy to leave home and parents. He thought he could make do with them. But it's not over yet. They are getting ahead of themselves.

Her face immediately darkened.

"What's the matter? They are responding to national policies and going to the countryside to contribute to rural construction. Are they bothering you?

Or are they responding to national policies and doing something wrong?

As long as you can explain it clearly, I will report it to the leaders for you."

Report?

Wang Hongmei was stunned for a moment before she realized what she was reporting. What was she reporting? Her dissatisfaction with the arrival of the educated youth? Or her dissatisfaction with the policy?

God knows, she really didn't mean that. She was just complaining.

Even Tang Cui, who was about to add a few words out of habit, immediately shut up, fearing that she would be implicated.

Without Liu Weimin saying anything, Wang Hongmei's face turned pale and she waved her hands repeatedly,

"No, no, village chief, you misunderstood, I didn't mean anything else.

That's right, that's right,"

She glanced at the firewood on the side and thought of a solution in a hurry,