Chapter 139 You are quite glorious

When talking about dogs, Mr. Liu San felt a little uncomfortable, and thought of the dying Dahei.

"Um, are those puppies obedient?"

There was no need for Jian to answer this question, as several children answered it.

Jian also saw that he was really worried,

"Don't worry, they are fine, I will take them out to see you in the evening."

Heidan on the side couldn't stay still, and looked out from time to time. Jian estimated that he was also anxious to go home, so he stood up and said,

"This is for the children, I am honoring you, I will send you a few more in the evening, I will send Heidan back first, otherwise I will be anxious."

After asking about the dog, the old man was in a good mood, lowering his head and thinking about eating watermelon, waving his hand nonchalantly,

"Go quickly, go quickly, it's hot now, there are not many people on the road."

Jian picked up the backpack that he had put aside just now,

"Okay, I'll go first, put the backpack first, I'll come back to get it in the evening."

Seeing that the old man was about to take the watermelon out After a hole was formed, he said, "They both ate a lot in the morning. They can't eat more." The old lady glared at the old man, got up and sent Jiandan out, "Don't worry, I'll take care of the children. Don't give everything away. Keep some good things for yourself. You have such a big hand." Jiandan nodded repeatedly. She could tell the difference between good and bad words. "Yeah, don't worry, I know." Seeing Jiandan leading Heidan to the village office, the old lady turned and went into the yard. The old man was asking his grandson to get a knife, and then he heard Huzi talking, "Grandpa, Sister Jian said that the watermelon needs to be put in the freshly drawn well water for a while, so that it will be cool." Xiaohua nodded and added a jar. However, his arm could not resist the slap of his ancestors. The old man obviously didn't want to wait, so Huzi went into the house to get a kitchen knife. The old lady was amused and sat back on the stool. Xiaohua followed immediately and sat next to her.

"Hua'er, why are you back so soon? Have you eaten?"

This is what parents do. They know that they can't let them come back hungry, but they still want to make sure.

Xiaohua immediately laughed,

"Grandma, it's time to eat, full, with meat, so much meat."

Hu Zi just vaguely said there was meat, and the old lady wanted to ask in detail,

"Really? Tell grandma."

"Grandma, my bowl is full of meat, and there are potatoes and beans. Sister Jian will pick them up after we eat them."

"And corn and squash, grandma, really, so much meat, fat, lean, and with bones, so big pieces, slurp, such a big bowl, we ate it all."

"And big pancakes, grandma, they are golden brown and have a crunchy taste, so fragrant."

The old couple looked at each other,

"Hu Zi, how many big pancakes did you eat?"

Hu Zi knew how to count, thought about it, scratched his head, and pointed to the side of his father,

"Six or seven Anyway, the basket was so big, and it was full of cornmeal at once, nothing mixed in.

Sister Jian ate two, Xiaohua ate two, and Heidan and I ate the rest. "

Liu Guangming looked at the basket and basin that his son pointed to,

"You three kids plus Zhiqing Jian, did you eat so much?"