Chapter 14 Found wild yam and agreed to go up the mountain

With a clear mind, she stopped dawdling.

She didn't go home after going down the mountain, but went straight to find Liu Weimin.

In the courtyard of the village office, Liu Weimin, several village cadres and old people were all there, and the wrinkles between their brows seemed to have not diminished at all.

"Thanks to this little bit of food, we can survive for half a month.

"Yeah, what should we do after half a month? The land on the mountain has been plucked bare by them."

"The well water in the village is also very muddy, and I don't know when it will be unable to be pumped up in the morning."

"Alas, there is not much water in the river, and the water level is dropping every day."

Just then, Jian Dan came over with a backpack on his back.

Liu Weimin smiled,

"Little educated youth Jian, are you tired? I don't think I have seen you these days? "

Now the crops are dry, and there is not much work to do. The villagers go to the small river two miles away to fetch water to irrigate the fields. Although it is a drop in the bucket, for the villagers, more watering will result in more harvests.

No one asked Jiandan to go to work with them.

"Uncle, I'm going into the mountains."

The faces of Liu Weimin and the others changed. Just as they were about to say something, Jiandan threw down the backpack.

"Uncle, look, is this edible?"

Now what they eat is their life. When they heard about food, they lost all their thoughts and surrounded it directly.

They are all old farmers, and they know whether it is there or not as soon as they touch it.

"Is this, wild yam?"

"Let me see,"

"It really is?"

As they talked, they became excited, and the oldest white-bearded old man's hands trembled.

"It's really wild yam, oh, Weimin, this thing hasn't been dug for several years? "

Liu Weimin was also very excited, and then he remembered Jiandan's words just now,

"Did you find it in the mountains?"

Since they knew each other, Jiandan didn't care,

"Uncle, it's in the mountains, almost to the deep mountains, not yet there.

Well, it seems that it's all over the place."

"One piece?"

"Not in the deep mountains?"

Jiandan thought,

"It shouldn't count? I'm not sure, but the grass there is still a little green."

Jiandan threw the backpack down and didn't care. Half of the backpack was a life-saving straw at this time when he was about to starve to death.

"Uncle, I'll go back first. You guys can discuss it. If you need me to lead the way, come find me. If I don't go up the mountain, I'll be at home."

The few people left looking at each other.

"Second Master, is this wild yam?"

He slapped him,

"Damn it, you don't even recognize it? Didn't you eat it a few years ago? "