Chapter 49 Confirmed, Not a Good Person

For a moment, everyone in the car started to speak,

"Shut up, you pick up the bowl to eat and put it down to curse your mother, I'm talking about you, right?"

"That's right, I forgot how active your family was when they found out about the food, what's the matter, with your face, you will definitely not be able to ask for help from them in the future?"

"We have to stay away from their family in the future, she said this to the young educated youth who did such a great favor, then how can we, who are so stingy, get it?"

"Does it mean that if I give you all these good things and let you take them back to your parents' home, then I'm a good person?"

The young wife seemed to have aroused the anger of the crowd when she looked at herself, so she shut up unwillingly, but this resentment was all placed on Jian Dan, if it wasn't for Jian Dan, how could they say this to her.

Unfortunately, when she cast her vicious gaze over, Jian Dan turned around, and suddenly, sparks and lightning flashed.

Jian Dan chuckled,

"Sister-in-law, although I don't know where I offended you, since you have an opinion on this allocation, I will report it to the village chief when I go back, and this kind of thing will definitely not happen again in the future."

The young wife's cold sweat gradually disappeared, but she was very proud in her heart. Isn't it great? Isn't this still asking for mercy? Unconsciously, a hint of pride appeared on her face.

Others looked at it, really, speechless.

Can't this person hear good or bad words?

Didn't he clearly tell you to go back and complain to the village chief?

If you are not satisfied with this allocation, then next time you won't get any, won't you be finished?

What is this person thinking?

Besides, this is originally the allocation made by the village. What does it have to do with the young educated youth? You are staring at him. Don't you think he is easy to bully?

Pick the weak persimmon!

The people in the car exchanged glances with each other, shook their heads, and couldn't help laughing.

Emma, ​​this guy is really, I don't know if he is cunning or stupid, he thought this was a good thing, thought he won, wait, they are all behind.

When they arrived at the commune, the old man stopped the car, and the others were carrying things and running to their destinations. Jiandan carried the backpack and the bag and went straight to the post office.

This meat and other things must not be taken out like this. Zhu Yan and Chen Hongjun each mailed five pounds of meat. It's okay to have a little more mountain products. After all, no matter how precious, it can't compare to meat.

In addition to mailing things and sending letters, she really had nothing else to do this time. After thinking about it, she followed the crowd to the supply and marketing cooperative to see if there was anything she could use.

Maybe it was because of the New Year. Other villages might also be afraid of heavy snow and close the mountains. There were really a lot of people in this supply and marketing cooperative, but they came early, and it was not the peak of crowds.

Jiandan followed the crowd in. There were three people from the Youth Academy in front of the counter, arguing with someone at the counter.

When she walked over, she heard Li Yan shouting to someone. The supply and marketing cooperative was not very big, so she could hear it clearly.